FringBenefit
    FringBenefit's Avatar Become A Pro!

FringBenefit's NHL Pick 11/2/11

Hey all, I've been handicapping NFL NHL and MLB for the past five years and have made a profit in NHL in all five. I AM NOT saying to blindly tail my picks. If you like what I have to say and I am confirming your leans by all means go ahead, but do not blindly tail. Let's see if we can get off to a good start.

11/2/11 picks

Buffalo Sabres - 1 unit to win .72

Sabres got off to a quick 5-1-0 start and may have started to believe they were a better team than they actually are. That mind-set should change tonight at home v. Philly. Up 3 games to 2 in the playoffs last year, the Sabres lost 2 in a row and were ousted from the playoffs by Philly. Won't be tough for Sabres to get up tonight in front of a home crowd that wants blood.

Phoenix/Colorado under 5.5 1 unit
    In Colorado's last 4 home games the under has hit at a 3-0-1 clip. Furthermore, the under has come in 7 of 10 times in the last 10 times these teams have squared off (including 4-1 under the total while playing in Colorado). Varlamov is playing good, composed hockey and Colorado plays tight D at home. Mike Smith worries me, but he has been solid recently. Take the under tonight.

"What does a man do, Walter? He provides for his family." - Gamblin' Gus Fring

FringBenefit
    FringBenefit's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-1 YTD record (Ryan Miller really sucks haha)

$0

Be back later with tonights play