bmuelle21
    bmuelle21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston/Otttawa Parlay?

I'm really liking the over here on this game. Ottawa is probably the worst if not close to it at killing the PP and gives up at least one goal a game while defending it. Ottawa also has a pretty bad defense giving up over 3 goals per game, closer to 4. However Ottawa can score and they are really good on the PP averaging a goal a game. They are also fifth in the league in goals for at 3.25/game.

Now i'm thinking about parlaying ottawa mnl and the over but am not sure on if Ottawa can get the job done on the road. They have one i believe 5 straight including 2 on the road but I wanted to get your guys opinions on this game.

Ryencee
    Ryencee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Ottawa has won 6 in a row and are due for a loss, Boston has lost 3 in a row and are due for a win. Boston is 5-1 in it's last 6 vs Ottawa and 8-3 in it's last 11 when playing at home vs Ottawa. Everything pointing to a Boston win.

As for the O/U Ottawa's defense ranks 30th (3.8 allowed goals per game) but Boston's offense is ranked 27th (2.2 goals per game)

I see this going 3-1 or 3-2 for Boston

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I don't like his play, only 1 time in 7 starts has Thomas given up 4 goals and you need that to happen for this to hit. Bruins are rested, home and probably feeling a little desperate. Look for them to come out hard, but I think if you can get Sens at +170 or better it is a good play. If it hits will because Bruins scoring woes continue.

fjordo
    fjordo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by Ryencee View Post
    3-1 Boston
    Boston Home Penalty Kill at 90%. Last year Ottawa had a total of 5 goals for in 6 meetings between the 2. Both Boston goalies posting under 3 GAA. I'll be playing Ottawa TT under 2.5 at -115, probably Under 5 at +138, and thinking of taking a small stab on 3-1 or 3-2 Boston, at +2600, and 1500 respectively.

bmuelle21
    bmuelle21's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just re worked the numbers and yea ill admit I missed a few things. I ended up not doing the bet btw...thanks for the input too. I'm new to hockey. Football/Basketball is more my thing.