Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

1st Period Under Streaks

Nuttin better to do than go over the hockey results so far this season. Looking at teams who are currently on an under streak in the 1st period.

Wild- 7 games in a row. I say this one is done when the Wings kick their ass on Nov.1.

Kings- 6 games in a row. Might end tomorrow night in Colorado.

Pittsburgh- 6 games in a row. at San Jose and L A next.

Not be mistaken for a 1st period over chase. Just trying to figure out when the team has a good chance of breaking the streak.

Hawks were 6 to the under until tonight. I figured it would come to an end against the Jackets.

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    Nuttin better to do than go over the hockey results so far this season. Looking at teams who are currently on an under streak in the 1st period.

Wild- 7 games in a row. I say this one is done when the Wings kick their ass on Nov.1.

Kings- 6 games in a row. Might end tomorrow night in Colorado.

Pittsburgh- 6 games in a row. at San Jose and L A next.

Not be mistaken for a 1st period over chase. Just trying to figure out when the team has a good chance of breaking the streak.

Hawks were 6 to the under until tonight. I figured it would come to an end against the Jackets.

kings streak ends 9 minutes into the 1st. a shorty and a pp goal on the same penalty.

+120$ at 5 d's.

wings get 2 in the 1st against wild on tuesday... book it.

Winnipeg Jets

books had it right i think.

1 powerplay gets 2 goals. how many times you gonna see that happen?