well heres my picks for thursday the 27th oct. Ive been doing fairly well on single bets hittin around 74%. to be honest montreal and Van have my 26% of my losses.lol. go figure. Ive done really well on single bets, not the greatests on parlays tho as I was trying to predict 3 or 4 matches witch were too much of a long shot and nevred turned out.
Heres the games i like for friday;

florida @ ottawa = florida win - anderson is playing better but their D is weak and to be honest they have over achieved with 3 wins in a row. Florida has some impressive wins already. They have improved a fair bit in my mind.

Montreal@ Boston = Boston Win - When Montreal played boston last year in the playoffs both teams won both games in each others home rinks. Montreal may have beaten philly But philly was compinsating from a prongerless blue line. Phillys D is average without Pronger.Also philly was 1-4 in thier last 5 and that was with pronger! Price played a decent game and thier defence showed up. Im not sold yet tho. I picked them to beat Philly for a "due for a win game" I like Boston to man handle the canadiens. The Bruins lost to a Sanjose team that finally found thier scoring touch. Both teams will be up for this game but, The Canadiens will run out of gas in the 3rd period.

Toronto @ Rangers = under 5.5 Myreasoning is because The rangers just came off a long road trip, they will be a little sluggish, I dont see them creating any offense. Look for Toronto to be all over them in the opening frame. Lundqvist should be playing he will hold them in the game. I believe Reimer is back as well, shouldnt matter who is in net for Toronto. I see Toronto doubling their shots on net.
Toronto 3-1 over rangers tops.

These r my picks

Good luck too all!

P.S. dont take columbus Buffalo is pissed, they have lost a few look for easy win their!