sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone like OVER in Bruins/Canes game

Bruins haven't been scoring much and not looking good...krejci is out still but anyone expecting more goals scored in this one? Their first matchup had a lot of shots but canes won 3-2...think bruins take it, but liking the over although bruins have gone under in all games so far. Any thoughts??

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Under all the way.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

teams that have played against each other twice.

chicago/dallas was a back to back fri/sat.
    1st game 2-1...2nd game 5-2

florida/tbay saturday and monday..
    1st game 3-2...last night 7-4.

not saying it happens again tonight but i love b's over 2.5. 5 d's had the tt at 3 than dropped it to 2.5. boston has to score sooner or later. sometimes you think the books hang the low tt's cause a team ain't scoring.

b's had a great game winning against chitown so they could come out flat. i can see bruins getting at least 3...probably 4 tonight.

sportman1313

good bring-up winnipeg...yes i agree, bruins have to eventually get going with the goals. They've not been good on the offensive end and playing a game against a team they already played in which they lost 3-2 on the road sets up a perfect occasion for them to do so...they did get a nice win against blackhawks but hopefully they don't come out flat after 3 days off. Just read that thomas won't be the goalie...who will play instead?

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    good bring-up winnipeg...yes i agree, bruins have to eventually get going with the goals. They've not been good on the offensive end and playing a game against a team they already played in which they lost 3-2 on the road sets up a perfect occasion for them to do so...they did get a nice win against blackhawks but hopefully they don't come out flat after 3 days off. Just read that thomas won't be the goalie...who will play instead?

rask will be in goal. goalies are hot and cold anyway.

the big line needs to get going soon.

every team goes thru slumps(yah, it's early) whether it be wins, goals, whatever. The good thing is we know it can change anytime...especially for the better teams. The Sharks , though, I wouldn't touch right now they totally suck.

i feel better having the b's tt rather than the over...but to each their own.

sportman1313

haha touche about the sharks lol...i'll look into this more throughout the day and decide on whether to play bruin's tt or the over. I can honestly see bruins scoring 3 or 4 with panthers not scoring this time around...nonetheless, bol to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    rask will be in goal. goalies are hot and cold anyway.

the big line needs to get going soon.

every team goes thru slumps(yah, it's early) whether it be wins, goals, whatever. The good thing is we know it can change anytime...especially for the better teams. The Sharks , though, I wouldn't touch right now they totally suck.

i feel better having the b's tt rather than the over...but to each their own.

skidrow
    skidrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Bruins haven't been scoring much and not looking good...krejci is out still but anyone expecting more goals scored in this one? Their first matchup had a lot of shots but canes won 3-2...think bruins take it, but liking the over although bruins have gone under in all games so far. Any thoughts??

3-0 bruins - feeling a shutout for rask, lets not forget the young rask and his vezina like season and performance who should have beaten out miller, anyhow, bruins will be hard to beat tonight, and the home and home match here favours bruins with hard checking, solid D, and great net minding, cup champs roll tonight!~

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by skidrow View Post
    3-0 bruins - feeling a shutout for rask, lets not forget the young rask and his vezina like season and performance who should have beaten out miller, anyhow, bruins will be hard to beat tonight, and the home and home match here favours bruins with hard checking, solid D, and great net minding, cup champs roll tonight!~
    i lost my 145$ bet over 2.5 tt last game versus these same canes....I ain't losing it tonight.

sportman1313

Put 400 to win 500 on Over 5.5...i see a high-scoring affair in this one, hopefully it hits. I'm thinking bruins may possibly cover this themselves, well atleast i hope so....rask should have a good game, but think he'll still give some up. We'll see how it goes, BOL all

Winnipeg Jets

bitchin bruins losing it. chara 10 minute misconduct. rask unsportsmanlike....still got a good chance for the over but my tt is dead in the water.

sportman1313

ahhh winnipeg, both our bets are looking pretty damn bleek...i like the chances for the over hitting more if bruins can get on board, we'll see what happens. Not gonna b good....every ******* game tonight with the exception of philly one is going way under it seems, SMH

sportman1313

i cannot believe that hurricanes could not capitalize on the powerplays, it seemed like they were 5-3 on powerplay for a very very long time,,,,wtf, wish they would have as that may have resulted in bruins possibly scoring more too. SMH

sportman1313

What a bad ******* beat....needed just one more goal with about 5 mins left in the 3rd period, the chances were there for both teams throughout but oh well. Horrific and pitiful performance by bruins

Winnipeg Jets

yeah can't believe them guys sucking bag again tonight.

got 2 wound up by the canes and ruined what chance they had of tieing it up in the 3rd.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

What a bad ******* beat
    As much as you'd like to think it was a bad beat against you... It was actually the other way round... this game was on track for under far longer than it was on for the over. The fact that the Bruins wanted to play prison rules and there were 3 third period goals almost made it a bad beat for unders backers. 4-1 was a fair result.