pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blues getting canucks on tail end of back to back, I like the value on the blues. Luongo has been pretty crap, and it seems since he got pulled last night, that he is to start again tonight, I'm thinking Blues win by 2 with the over, something like 4-2 or 5-3.....

I agree with the other 2 in a big way.

Good luck! Like your thread!

Corseting
    It's like getting 2 birds stoned at once
    Corseting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post
    Blues getting canucks on tail end of back to back, I like the value on the blues. Luongo has been pretty crap, and it seems since he got pulled last night, that he is to start again tonight, I'm thinking Blues win by 2 with the over, something like 4-2 or 5-3.....

I agree with the other 2 in a big way.

Good luck! Like your thread!

Thanks very much! I had the same reasoning... just had my boss up my ass so didnt have time to go into detail haha.... Colorado is strong on the road especially against an average calgary team... and.. well.. Montreal blows this year. Philly is lighting the lamp every game plus Yagr and hartnell are starting to get comfortable again. Should be a good one tonight on all 3... thanks for your input and good luck tonight!

Corseting

The blues have also been waiting in Vancouver since their previous game to prevent jet lag and fatigue for their guys... So while Vancouver was battling and losing to edmonton last night, The blues were conditioning and relaxing getting ready for this game. Big value here still.

joesep
    joesep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Corseting View Post
    Wednesday October 26th, 2011 (Record 19-16-0)

Tuesdays Action:
    RedWings PL +157 - Lose
    San Jose -137 - Win
    Stars +/-100 - Win
    Islanders +110 - Lose

Someone remind me not to throw down bets after I make my gold silver and bronze ones... I seem to not do so well with those. But either way... .500 last night not too bad.... Gonna try a 3 for 3 tonight I like the opportunity on the board. Sorry I dont have time for a long post today... Gonna give my picks and out. Posting at work causes problems when you have reports to fill haha.

Gold(Record 4-7-0) Colorado +102
    Score: Colorado 3-2

Silver(Record 8-3-0) St. Louis +139
    Score: St Louis 3-1

Bronze(Record 7-3-0) Flyers -1.5 PL +215
    Score: Philly 5-2

Edit: Colorado is +102.. I had it written as -102.. not much difference.. but still.

Good Luck all

I'm riding this with fingers and toes crossed as a parlay.

WagerType:PARLAY
    Date: Team:
    Oct 26 NHL [1] PHILADELPHIA -1½+215
    Oct 26 NHL [3] COLORADO EV
    Oct 26 NHL [5] ST. LOUIS +130
    Risking 50 USD To Win 675 USD

Let's Get

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Corseting do u use a labby system?

Corseting

Thursday October 27th, 2011 (Record 20-18-0) Units +3.42 ($342)

Wednesdays Action:
    Colorado +102 - Lose
    St. Louis +139 - Win
    Philly -1.5PL +215 - Lose

If anyone watched the philly game you'll be as pissed as me. Holy crap did they ever play like shit. Especially goals 2 and 3 against in the 2nd period... like what the hell were they doing?... I digress. I haven't been tracking units, but I believe even though my record is just slightly higher then .500... I'm up units fairly decent.. Have to go back and try and get a unit total to track if possible. Going to do some big research today and see what I come up with.

Gold(Record 4-8-0) Over 5.5 Washington/Edmonton +113

Washington is averaging 4.28 goals per game, Edmonton is averaging exactly 2. That in itself is an over right there. Edmonton generally scores more goals at home (where they are tonight) with their road losses hurting that average (1 goal in each road game). I can expect this one to go over the total with alot of speed on the front end for both of these teams... It will definitely be a good one to watch. Washington wins 5-3

Silver(Record 9-3-0) Under 5 Bruins/Canadiens +109

Its very rare that I would take an under 5. But the stats speak for themselves. Montreal averages 2.25 goals a game (2goals/game on the road) and the bruins? 2.375 goals/game (2.3 at home). I realize this is close to the number but the canadiens are gassed from last nights win and travel, And the bruins have been under performing all year. I like this spot, worst case they peak a bit and you push the bet with a flat total. Bruins win at home 3-1

Bronze(Record 7-4-0) Sabres -1.5PL +144

Of Buffalos 5 wins, they have won by 2 goals or more in 4 of the 5. The only one not won by 2 goals was a tough end to a back to back against Pittsburgh (3-2 final score). Against a team like columbus, with rest at home and miller in nets, I like this game to be way in the sabres favour. Sabres win 4-1.

Good Luck All
    Last edited by Corseting; 10-27-11 at 08:17 AM.

Corseting

Wow that was really a giant time waster... but... I figured out my units so I could see... I know some people just bet a unit each game or whatever... with me I play 1 unit(100$) on a dog(+150 for example... total win $250 = 2.5 units won (up 1.5)... and for a favourite (for example -120) I lay $120 to win back a unit ($100)..($220 =2.2 units......up 1 unit).. just to clarify.....I know some people do it differently.... ANYWAY... moral of the story...I will edit my last picks to include a running unit total now. And I also have a random spreadsheet on my work computer with like 50 "1's" on it and a bunch of odds... hopefully noone understands what it means haha
    Last edited by Corseting; 10-27-11 at 08:26 AM.

Corseting

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPicks View Post
    Corseting do u use a labby system?
    Nope no labby system... explained my betting style the post right after yours. Good luck tonight!

Corseting

Friday October 28th, 2011 (Record 22-19-0) Units +4.95 ($495)

Thursdays Action:
    Over Wash/Edm +113 - Lose
    Under 5 Bos/Mon +109 - Win
    Sabres -1.5PL +144 - Win

Holy shit why exactly could philly not score like 8 goals the night before? That was a crazy ******* game... holy shit. But.. 2 for 3 on the night! not too shabby. My gold picks are starting to look retarded though... Keep in mind I lay 1 unit on each pick.. so.. one isnt really better then another. Here's for tonight folks

Gold(Record 4-9-0) Over 5.5 Detroit/ San Jose -110

These guys are averaging 3 goals a piece per game, and about 2.5 against each game as well. Its gone over the total in 6 of the last 7 road games for SJ. In home games for detroit the total has gone over 9 of the last 11 times and 6 of the last 7 at home against SJ. Expect this one to go over the number. Detroit 5-4

Silver(Record 10-3-0) Under 5.5 St.Louis/ Calgary -140

Guaranteed this game is under.. every game in the past few seasons.. EVERY game, has gone under when these guys play with calgary at home and 8 of the last 11 when playing calgary at home or away. St. Louis wins a close one 3-2

Bronze(Record 8-4-0) Avalanche -1.5PL +200

I like colorado to come out swinging especially against a tired edmonton team who's main focus was on an undefeated washington team last night. Colorado takes it 4-2.

Good Luck All

NHL_freak
    NHL_freak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thx for the picks man ! I got 2 questions for you. 1. Why do you play so many PL, is it because there is to much juice? I think its impossible to hit 65% with a PL every day 2. If its because of juice, have you considered playing regulation some times? I have been tailing for 5 days or so, came in when you lost 3 days or so So what a night yesterday!!! Fantastic Gl tonight

Corseting

Quote Originally Posted by NHL_freak View Post
    Thx for the picks man ! I got 2 questions for you. 1. Why do you play so many PL, is it because there is to much juice? I think its impossible to hit 65% with a PL every day 2. If its because of juice, have you considered playing regulation some times? I have been tailing for 5 days or so, came in when you lost 3 days or so So what a night yesterday!!! Fantastic Gl tonight

I play the puckline often for value... Its not difficult for teams to win by 2 goals especially if they are expected to be close games (what I mean by that is if a team is heavily favoured its easy to hit a PL...even if the teams are close... if your team is up say 3-2 near the end of the game.. theres a strong chance they'll pot the empty netter). But I realize its not completely sustainable to bank on those which is why I tend to switch it up more often then not... if I see value in something like that I feel pretty strong to take it to get 2 units profit. Thanks for the support good luck again tonight!

NHL_freak
    NHL_freak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another winning night ! Keep em coming, Im starting to climb out of my hole now..

EasyPicks

Corseting is the only NHL capper that I'm tailling this season at SBR!
    thx
    (sry for not throwing some points, but as non-pro only I can only give 2 per day and I'm already paying one guy everyday! As soon as I open an account on the others shaddy books - bcs I have already accounts on WhilliamHill, Bet365 and Pinnacle - I will give points)

Corseting

Saturday October 29th, 2011 (Record 24-20-0) Units +5.95 ($595)

Fridays Action:
    Over Det/SJ -110 - Win
    Under STL/CAL -140 - Win
    COL -1.5PL +200 - Lose

Another 2 for 3 night last night... gonna try to keep them winning! Thanks for the support folks I appreciate the tails and I'll keep trying to bring in the units... Hoping to be up at least 10 units soon.. that was my goal for october.. only up about 6 but you never know haha... a few days left! Going to keep trying to post during weekends if I can... Its going to be pretty hungover, I mean, difficult this weekend because of halloween.. but we'll see.

Gold(Record 5-9-0) Detroit -0.5 Regulation +114

Detroit is 6-1 straight up in its last 7 games against minnesota and 4-1 on the road against them. Detroits injuries list is at almost nothing while minnesota has 4 or 5 inuries on the roster to depth players. Depth is where Detroit teams, past and present, have thrived and stayed competitive. I love this play with the value. the puckline was worth a look but Im expecting this game to stay close. 3-2 Detroit.

Silver(Record 11-3-0) San Jose -130

San Jose dominates against this Islanders team. 4-1 in their last 5 road games, 5-1 in their last 6 when playing the islanders... 5-1-1 in their last 7 when playing on the road against the islanders. NY has some issues in net this year with no real consistency. Niemi is getting into his form and the chemistry on the top 2 lines is becoming overwhelming for most teams to handle. 5-2 San Jose.

Bronze(Record 8-5-0) Over 5.5 Florida/Buffalo +125

I'm really starting to like betting totals more and more... 7 of the last 10 for this matchup has gone over... and 5 of the last 5 have gone over when in Buffalo. Buffalos goals for is 3, Floridas is 2.6, and goals against is 2.1 and 2.6 respectively. Both of these teams last games went over as well. Expect this to go over with a nice unit profit. Buffalo 4-3

Good Luck All

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Hey buddy... Niemi isnt in the net tonight for san jose. Im leaning tampa and dallas 2nite.

Corseting

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    Hey buddy... Niemi isnt in the net tonight for san jose. Im leaning tampa and dallas 2nite.
    **** ya thats my bad.. Still like the pick though haha

slay0r
    slay0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

TB ML or ATS

rnunez91

lol oo ok, goodluck buddy... Bro, matter a fact.. I think i might just go big on detroit. what u think?

Corseting

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    lol oo ok, goodluck buddy... Bro, matter a fact.. I think i might just go big on detroit. what u think?
    Just to keep things straight each game and to save my units I usually only lay a unit per game... But ya I feel strong as hell about the detroit match.. values there for sure. Go big or go home haha

rnunez91

haha lol.. well i did go big, hopped on dallas 2. But went alittle bigger on detroit

Corseting

Saturday October 29th, 2011 (Record 25-22-0) Units +4.95 ($495)

Saturdays Action:
    DET reg +114 - Lose
    San Jose -130 - Win
    Over FLO/BUF +125 - Lose

I cant believe florida and buffalo didnt go over... so god damn close. Gotta bounce back tonight! Dont have time for a full write up today guys... picks are as follows

Gold(Record 5-10-0) Ducks -125

Silver(Record 12-3-0) Colorado +100

Bronze(Record 8-6-0) Oilers -110

Good Luck All

Corseting

Monday October 31st, 2011 (Record 27-23-0) Units +5.70 ($570)

Sundays Action:
    Ducks -125 - Lose
    Colorado +100 - Win
    Oilers -110 - Win

Keep in mind that my last picks were for sunday... I was in a rush and forgot to make the date the right one haha.. Another good night last night. Keep tailing and winning!

Gold(Record 5-11-0) Winnipeg +130

First pick on winnipeg this year... This play makes sense to me as the Peg have done well over time against the Panthers... and we're also starting to see this panthers team come back down to earth after a great start to the season. Winnipeg is 6-2 straight up in its last 8 against this team and 5-1 straight up when playing on the road against them. Low scoring game. 3-1 Winnipeg

Silver(Record 13-3-0) Under WIN/FLO -115

See above reasoning + the total has gone under in 4 of the last 5 against florida and 13 of the last 15 on the road against them... 3-1 Winnipeg.

Bronze(Record 9-6-0) Blackhawks -0.5 Regulation +100

Blackhawks are 6-2 their last 8 home games and 4-1 the last 5 playing smashville at home. Done deal. Hawks take it in regulation 3-2

Good Luck All

EasyPicks

keep it up corseting, u are doing great!
    Always cool to see ur daily picks!

GL

Corseting

Just to keep everyone aware I will be upping my unit plays in November (no exact date yet... going to make a game time decision) to 2 or 3 units per play... Now that the NHL is getting more consistent it will be more sensible to drop some bigger units down. Unless stated, assume that all plays are 1 unit plays

Corseting

Tuesday November 1st, 2011 (Record 28-25-0) Units +4.85 ($485)

Mondays Action:
    Winnipeg +130 - Win
    Under WIN/FLA -115 - Lose
    BHawks Reg. +100 - Lose

Well I know I said sometime in November.. but thats now.. so.. raising unit stakes (they'll be posted beside each match).. Last night was rough with the blackhawks.. they won in overtime... they even had the powerplay in the last 5 minutes of the game and couldnt net one for me.

Gold(Record 6-11-0) Tampa Bay Lightning -105 (3 Unit Play)

Tampa Bay leads Carolina in literally every single category of stats. Tampa bay is 4-1 when on the road against Carolina. Like this play 3-1 Bolts.

Silver(Record 13-4-0) Capitals -0.5 Regulation -115 (3 Unit Play)

Caps are huge favourites in this game and for good reason. The caps are the highest scoring team in the league at an average of almost 4, while the ducks are second lowest (2). At home, these Caps will kill it. Expect a solid night from Backstrom tonight. 5-2 Caps.

Bronze(Record 9-7-0) Over Van/Cal -102 (2 Unit Play)

Games have gone over in 5 of the last 6 for these teams and and 6 of the last 7 when playing in Calgary. Both teams have goaltending that is set for more let downs, and the rivalry will ignite some serious goal scoring. 4-3 Vancouver.

Good Luck All

Corseting

Wednesday November 2nd, 2011 (Record 29-27-0) Units +0.25 ($25)

Mondays Action:
    Tampa -105 - Lose
    Caps Reg -115 - Lose
    Over Van/Cal -102 - Win

**** me. Units hurt me last night.. gotta keep rockin it

Gold(Record 6-12-0)Flyers +110 (3 Unit Play)

Silver(Record 13-5-0) Over Flyers/Buffalo -115 (3 Unit Play)

Bronze(Record 10-7-0) Colorado -1.5PL +200 (3 Unit Play)

Good Luck All

EasyPicks

tailing as usual.

GL

Corseting

Thursday November 3nd, 2011 (Record 30-29-0) Units -2.90 (- $290)

Mondays Action:
    Flyers +110 - Win
    Over PHI/BUF -115 - Lose
    COL PL +200 - Lose

Picks:

Gold(Record 7-12-0)Ducks +120 (3 Unit Play)

Silver(Record 13-6-0) Nashville -102 (3 Unit Play)

Bronze(Record 10-8-0) Penguins +115 (3 Unit Play)

Good Luck All

EasyPicks

bad luck yesterday with the Pens!!!

Corseting

Monday November 7th, 2011 (Record 31-31-0) Units -5.90 (- $590)

Thursdays Action (last post):
    Ducks +120 - Lose
    Smashville -102 - Win
    Penguins +115 - Lose

Sorry for the lack of picks this weekend... I was out of town since Friday afternoon with no time to make my predictions on here... I went 5-2 this weekend.. of course that happens when I dont record them haha.. obviously I wont put that towards my record... I'll keep it going tonight. Only 2 games on....

Picks:

Gold(Record 7-13-0) Over Kings/Sharks -120 (3 Unit Play)

Last 7 game at home have gone over for the Sharks... and 4 of their last 5. Both teams are strong on the powerplay and average on the PK (Kings a bit better then average)... I like this one to go over the number. 5-2 Kings.

Silver(Record 14-6-0) Kings +115 (3 Unit Play)

L.A. is due for a win. End of story. 5-2 Kings

Bronze(Record 10-9-0) Islanders +160 (3 Unit Play)

Big dog in this one. I like the value though. Islanders in a spot for a comeback and Boston is in a spot to lose after a huge win against toronto. Rask is starting in nets for the bruins and he sports a 0-3-0 this season with a 2.71 and .900. I'm liking this team to come up big against the defending champs who have floundered this season and are not capable of putting up a huge run. Islanders 4-3

Good Luck All

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

BOL also took the over (4) on sharks and kings

Corseting

Tuesday November 8th, 2011 (Record 32-33-0) Units -8.90 (- $890)

Mondays Action:
    Over Kings/Sharks - Win
    Kings +115 - Lose
    Islanders +160 - Lose

**** me

Picks:

Gold(Record 8-13-0) Blackhawks -110 (3 Unit Play)

Silver(Record 14-7-0) Oilers +120(3 Unit Play)

Bronze(Record 10-10-0)Hurricanes +110(3 Unit Play)

Good Luck All
    Last edited by Corseting; 11-08-11 at 01:21 PM.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

I like Edmonton too, good luck to all of us

Corseting

Wednesday November 9th, 2011 (Record 33-35-0) Units -11.60 (- $1160)

Mondays Action:
    Bhawks - Lose
    Oilers - Win
    Hurricanes - Lose

**** me again...upping units... gotta get this back

Picks:

Gold(Record 8-14-0) Predators -103(5 Unit Play)

Silver(Record 15-7-0) Flyers -103(5 Unit Play)

Bronze(Record 10-11-0)Senators -102(5 Unit Play)

EasyPicks

chasing, Corseting?
    5 units.....

yep

First 1234 Last