bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Nhl lock of the whole season goes tonight!!!!!!

OK GUYS

Tampa Bay has 4 goals all season.
    aND THEY ARE FAVORED -155?

SO IF YOU WANT A SUPER SUPER LOCK TONIGHT TAKE THE PANTHERS +1.5 -200....THIS IS AS FREE AS THE MONEY GETS TONIGHT FELLAS........TAMPA WILL MOST LIKLEY LOSE THIS GAME,BUT TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE LAY THE -200 AND TAKE THE PANTHER +1.5

ABSOLUTE LOCK OF THE NEXT 10 YEARS IS PANTHERS +1.5 -200
    Last edited by bradleysnyder; 10-17-11 at 06:25 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

bro not sure why u post here at all, do you know ANYTHING at all in sports?

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

I thought tampa had a win

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    bro not sure why u post here at all, do you know ANYTHING at all in sports?

No i dont.I have been on this forum about 4 years longer than you and i dont know anything about sports.

You see that truck in my picture????????Why dont you send bet jam and email since they no longer take US wagers and ask the how many payouts Brad Snyder in Bradenton Florida has recieved in the last 5 years from them.I guarantee ON MY LIFE.Im up 50x more than you could even dream.

Last year on 7-18-2010 Bet jamaica bought me a pair of $3700 26 inch rims for my truck....So keep hating all you want.People like you do not phase me at all.

If you have nothing nice to say and no valuable info to this forum then stay off my threads hater.People like you are so below me its not even funny.I will admit when i was about 18-23 i lost thousands and thousands of dollars gambling on sports....BUT in the last 5-6 years ive got all my money back times 10-20.So do what you do player and keep hating.I will not even respond to another one of your meaningless,attention wanting post's.

leetreaper

nice truck

leetreaper

but unless u didnt know tampa is a monster at home fyi...

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    No i dont.I have been on this forum about 4 years longer than you and i dont know anything about sports.

You see that truck in my picture????????Why dont you send bet jam and email since they no longer take US wagers and ask the how many payouts Brad Snyder in Bradenton Florida has recieved in the last 5 years from them.I guarantee ON MY LIFE.Im up 50x more than you could even dream.

Last year on 7-18-2010 Bet jamaica bought me a pair of $3700 26 inch rims for my truck....So keep hating all you want.People like you do not phase me at all.

If you have nothing nice to say and no valuable info to this forum then stay off my threads hater.People like you are so below me its not even funny.I will admit when i was about 18-23 i lost thousands and thousands of dollars gambling on sports....BUT in the last 5-6 years ive got all my back times 10-20.So do what you do player and keep hating.I will not even respond to another one of your meaningless,attention wanting post's.
    What happened? Like... What turned you into a winning sports bettor?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    nice truck

ive grinded out CRAZY INSANE bets to be able to drive that vehical!

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post

I believe it was the diabetes and chronic kidney disease.

Dano85
    Dano85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

OK GUYS Tampa Bay has 4 goals all season. aND THEY ARE FAVORED -155? SO IF YOU WANT A SUPER SUPER LOCK TONIGHT TAKE THE PANTHERS +1.5 -200....THIS IS AS FREE AS THE MONEY GETS TONIGHT FELLAS........TAMPA WILL MOST LIKLEY LOSE THIS GAME,BUT TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE LAY THE -200 AND TAKE THE PANTHER +1.5 ABSOLUTE LOCK OF THE NEXT 10 YEARS IS PANTHERS +1.5 -200
    Tampa 5
    Washington 6

we not counting those goals?

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took tampa on the pl, hope you lose your lock of your life!

BroDog73

The guy loses at least 60% of his bets, and got the truck from mommy and daddy, if it's actually his! Anyone who boasts like that, you know doesn't win!

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

dont you mean tampa has 14 goals "all" season ?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post

another asshole thats been here for a year acting like some big shot...good luck!

see you in 3 years from now??????????????????im sure you will be long history before 2014 rolls around

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by mike-dub View Post
    dont you mean tampa has 14 goals "all" season ?

yes roosterlicker.you know what i meant

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by BroDog73 View Post
    The guy loses at least 60% of his bets, and got the truck from mommy and daddy, if it's actually his! Anyone who boasts like that, you know doesn't win!

hahahahahahaha...youve been here for a few months.....keep in mind ive been here since early 07...YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE CLOWN RIGHT NOW...Mr ive been here for 4 months thinking im cool!!!!!

mommy and daddys money?????????????????/i ******* wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you clown

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

I took tampa on the pl, hope you lose your lock of your life!
    really uncalled for bro... got find your own locks

bradleysnyder

guy has been here for 4 months and ive been here for almost 5 years and he says i lose 60% of my bets????

let me ask what your basis is sir???Ive been sports wagering for over 10 years and you have been here for 4 months saying i lose 60% of my wagers?

Please enlightnen where you get these stats from?Do you know me personally?What is your basis?

bradleysnyder

serioulsy some of these people that have been here for a few months and talk shit have ZERO RIGHT.....NOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND SEASON AFTER SEASON THEN YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO BASH ME ALL YOU WANT....BUT THESE CLOWNS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR MONTHS SAYING I LOSE 60% OF MY BETS WILL BE GONE BY 2-12-2012 AFTER THEY LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY AND GIVE UP SPORTS WAGERS ALL IN ALL

bradleysnyder

And tampa is going to lose at hom,e.....down by 1....tampa loss....so really you coulda took panthers +135 and won!!!!

bradleysnyder

Tampa is A.W.F.U.L...............THEY WILL LOSE 100%..........TAMPA WILL NOT WIN THIS GAME BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE WORST GOALIE IN ALL OF HOCKEY!!!!!!!1

I GUARANTEE THE FLORIDA +1.5 IS A LOCK AND I GUARANTEE TAMPA WILL LOSE THIS GAME OUTRIGHT..........CALL ME A COMPLETE ASS IF TAMPA WINS THIS GAME........THE BOLTS HAVE ABOUT A 5% CHANCE OF WINNING....THEY HAVE BEEN DOWN THE ENTIRE GAME..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nO WAY IN ******* HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TAMPA WINS THIS...SPECIALLY NOT THE +1.5

bradleysnyder

Tampa will not even score 4 goals....this game is over before the 3rd even starts

bradleysnyder

I would bet my house and car tampa does not win this game!!!1

BroDog73

Do you really think that people start gambling when they join sbr??? Tell us again how long you've been here.

And tampa is going to lose at hom,e.....down by 1....tampa loss....so really you coulda took panthers +135 and won!!!!
    But you know what, you didn't. That's my point!! Anyone laying 200 each night DOES NOT win consistently!

BroDog73

Tampa will not even score 4 goals....this game is over before the 3rd even starts
    I would bet my house and car tampa does not win this game!!!1
    More examples of an amatuer gambler.

And I thought you had the truck in your avatar, not a car??

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Good call, but idk why people lay that much juice on +1.5s. Win or lose, you'll do better long term taking the ML.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Bradley. Sorry for all the folks giving you a hard time. But I guess people like to just bash others.

I've had the chance to follow some of your threads and though the definitely come across as "emphatic", I really enjoy them. You enjoy your sports betting and like to have fun with your threads in here. Do what you do man and let haters hate.

This was a good call on the Panthers game. I was going to play Panthers ML and/or PL at +1.5 but scared myself out of it. But the lightning have come out of the gates slow and are getting a lot of love from their nice run last year. this isn't last year and in there game saturday night in Florida, though they dominated the pace, they were unable to cap any solid shots. Definitely the value in the Panthers tonight and they hit. Good call bud

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

This was a strong call. Never like laying juice like that but Florida dominated this game in many ways. This Florida team is not fukkin around.