Corseting
    It's like getting 2 birds stoned at once
    Corseting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Picks of the night (Oct.17) (Record 8-6-0)

Well thank god I laid some money down on the bills to cover... what a great game. As expected the anaheim game went over the number... unfortunately it wasnt for my dog... no worries.. keepin the ball rolling tonight. (Keep in mind I will never bet a leafs game. Cant stand to bet for or against my favourite team)

Gold(Record 2-3-0): Oilers +110 at home

Gotta ride this oilers squad. young, healthy and obviously ridiculously good based on RNH's snipeshow of an effort on saturday. Look for these guys to give their future captain a win based on his stellar play the previous game. They'll battle hard because they know they could have had that one.

Silver(Record 3-2-0): Under 5.5 Ducks Sharks -112

This battle has a tendency to stay close and under the total. I've been pretty consistent with my over/unders on the season and I expect this one to stay very tight... 3-1 ducks

Bronze (3-1-0): Ducks +151
    I feel like this will bite me in the ass since I bet against the ducks last night and lost... but already this season, the ducks have had the upperhand against the sharks. Very little travel was involved since last night. Obviously the back to back games is the reason the line is so steep for SJ, but I like this anaheim team, especially against a San Jose team battling injuries. Low scoring game. Anaheim 3-1.

Platinum(?): Lightning -1.5 +180
    Figured I would throw in an extra pick afterward. This will count towards my record. I like the lightning to be 1) Pissed since they lost to Florida last game, 2) Under a lot of pressure to win 3) Going to light(ning) it up in their first home game. Big things tonight.. big things. 4-1 Bolts.

Good luck to all
    Last edited by Corseting; 10-17-11 at 08:14 AM.

Corseting
    It's like getting 2 birds stoned at once
    Corseting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Would it be easier if I just do one long thread and update each day? Or should I keep rocking the seperate and dated ones?

Mcducky
    Mcducky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

It would be easier to keep in one long thread w/ updates for many reasons.

klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Quote Originally Posted by Mcducky View Post
    It would be easier to keep in one long thread w/ updates for many reasons.
    agree. good luck with your picks tonight

"Sic"'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Lightning also

Beavis169
    Beavis169's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Nice picks dude