Corseting
    It's like getting 2 birds stoned at once
    Corseting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Picks of the night (Oct.16) (Record: 7-5-0)

Some close ones last night.. My gold pick came through as promised, nice game for the Bruins. We'll see if we can improve the record tonight.. even though there is only one game...

Gold(Record: 2-2-0): Blues +110

Historically the blues (surprisingly) are over .500 against Anaheim straight up. These games are always high scoring affairs with the blues generally coming out on top, surging against these ducks. These guys are hot from last night and have had to travel very little since yesterdays game. 5-3 blues

Silver(Record: 2-2-0): Over 5.5 Blues/Ducks +100

...See above reasoning lol

Bills +3.5, -105

Just because there isnt enough hockey games to bet on... I like the bills to cover here. They are very strong on interceptions and fumble recovery and should keep this game close if not win it. (I will not actually count this game towards my record since its not hockey.. I just want more then 2 things to gamble on..)

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

I like the blues. But not so sure abt the over. I think it will be a low scoring game. Anywho. GL!

Corseting
    It's like getting 2 birds stoned at once
    Corseting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Well at least my NFL pick has come through... way to go Bills.. that was close as hell though