Dano85
    Dano85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

How long? and How Much?

So I am new here and for most part new to the world of online gambling on hockey, not to say I haven't gambled on hockey before, just not online. I'd also like to point out I am not new to the game of hockey been a lifelong player and fan of the game. So as a new guy around the forum I am just curious.....

How long have you been capping?
    How much do you consider a unit?

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

For myself. Ive been a fan for most of my life. Never really got into gambling till the better part of my senoir yr of highschool. I've been capping hockey games for a few years. But never gotten into the online world until Jan. Of this year. Lolz. My units are $100. I didn't do so well last yr. Down abt 20units. But I have learn from my rookie mistakes n have learn alot betting MLB. I'm hoping I can improve and have a great season. So far. Not so good. Lolz. Well that's my story. Lolz. Cheers

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

I started capping US Sports thru 2005. Before US Sports, I was capping soccer only. Started with basketball and then I discovered hockey. It was 2006 or 2007 if I recall correctly. I noticed beating hockey was far easier then basketball. When I was new to hockey, I was playing favourites and juicy totals, lol. Still made nice profit even with these odds. Then I found out there's a gold mine in NHL; Underdogs! Then focused on dogs, made x46.58 Unit last season (Your Regular Stake x 46). This season, I'm only x1.07 Unit so far but feeling hopeful about future. Will be glad if I can make x50 thru end of season.

So my advice is, focus on dogs, look for dogs! But don't bet all dogs blindly of course..