Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Beginning of Season Prediction: Red Wings Will Win the Stanley Cup

I don't know as much about hockey as you guys but I've watched for years and I know the Red Wings teams very well. This team this year is by far the deepest team we have had in about a decade. You really have to take a look at Datsuk and put him in the discussion for best player in the world. Our other guys that we've gotten in the past few years are developing even more chemistry now. We have a great mix of speed with Clearly Helm, goal scorers with Zetti Pavel Franzen Abdel and big strong defensmen in lidstrom obviously Kronwoll Stuart.

Howard now has a couple years under his belt and he's one of the more talented young goalies in the league. Our guys have just been together for a long time and just by watching the first few games of the season, the puck is moving more smoothly and quickly than i've seen in a long time from the Red Wings. How they are able to move the puck and get it to the middle and create scoring opportunities has always been something they've lived on and now they have just improved the efficiency of that even more.

I know the players on other teams but I don't know too much about their teams as a whole. All I know is the Red Wings have looked better than they have in about 10 years at the start of this season, and I have no doubt that they will make a deep run into the playoffs and maybe even win the cup.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

guys get this line while its still there.

I put 50 bucks on the red wings at +1400, and I'm sure there was even better odds at some places.

The Red Wings are different this year

Have faith

phillyg
    phillyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck buddy