africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday plays

I have to admit that I honestly do not like todays card. I think there are some serious over inflated lines today.

When I cap games I look at what a team is doing this season and average it with the matchups between the two over there last 10 meetings. If they are complete opposites I completely stay away

Right off the bat the Bruins/ Buffalo game is a no play for me as Buffalo always plays the B's tough. I just dont see any value at -210 in this one. I also would not Lay anything on Columbus and St Louis.

I really dont like the value but I am taking Pitt -190 for a light play early. This team just has to get back to winning.

I am also liking Nashville as a dog at home a little later. I just see big value in this game and Nashville is extremely tough at home.

I will update as the day goes on but I am seeing coinflip central today with much beter action tomorrow.

africanroller

Well when you get away from capping and believe a team just has to win you are done. I made a complete bonehead play and I am not touching the Nashville/Calgary game.

I am just looking at playing the Wings and the Flyers later but I want to see what shapes up in the early games.

africanroller

Well hopefully I saved some on the Bruins and again I apologize if you took my advice on the Penguins. Most likely everyone was on them also but they have absolutely no goaltending right now.

africanroller

My leans but the way its going today, fade away haha. I knew today was a day to stay away with nice games tomorrow.

Washington -160 and the under Double winner
    Carolina -105 and the Under Double winner
    Tor -130 and the under Double winner
    Detroit -175 and the under Double winner
    Edm and over Edm won but lost the over
    Philly -115 Lost
    Last edited by africanroller; 01-04-09 at 05:48 AM.

africanroller

Well looking good tonight with a 6-0 record. I have no idea how the Wings gave up 2 goals in less then a minute but hey what can you do?

africanroller

on an 8-0 run right now. It actually looks like I would have capped St Louis and the over to a T. That game was alot like Boston and Buffalo were this years numbers are not close to the head to head matchup. Everyone liked Columbus and the under but looking at the past it favored St Louis and the over.

walbjj
    walbjj's Avatar Become A Pro!

roller on a roll. whats on teh ticket for tomorrow

africanroller

Well a less then stellar afternoon turned into 9-2 gold last night. Hope some made some money

walbjj
    walbjj's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant get enough of the picks. keep em coming brother

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey congrats on another fine night!