Corseting
    It's like getting 2 birds stoned at once
    Corseting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Picks of the night

Gold: Colorado +130 Money Line

Colorado is looking like a team hungry for wins this year, especially at the start of the season. They are playing a columbus team that has looked very shaky with even shakier goaltending by Mason. Expect a low scoring, close game. 3-1 Colorado on an empty netter.

Silver: Philly - 125 at home

Bryzgalov will make the difference in this game. Luongo will be out of sorts in net tonight and the defense will come up short for Vancouver on the road. 4-2 Philly.

Bronze - Carolina +113 at home

Cam Ward. Enough said. Look for this guy to be a huge force in the East this year. Add that onto a cold start for Thomas and a few injuries on Boston. 2-0 Carolina.

If you would like any more picks for tonight that are a bit off the board (Overs, unders, who will score first, etc.) Feel free to reply to this thread.

Corseting

3 for 3...not a bad start!

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

nice plays, tomorrow i like the Wild at home they play awesome and Chicago over Winnipeg.. i parlayed them ML. what are you thinking?

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

wow very nice start. loved COL tonight -- keep it up!

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

good picks

Corseting

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    nice plays, tomorrow i like the Wild at home they play awesome and Chicago over Winnipeg.. i parlayed them ML. what are you thinking?
    I like that play.. seems pretty safe. Minnesota and Chicago should both demolish at home tonight... The line is a bit steep for me. With the parlay you should be getting some good value though!

Corseting

Look for a new thread each day from me... I'll have them dated with a running record total so you can keep up