priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    This is a prime example of what a moron you are. If lovie wasn't a dumbass, with 28 seconds left, he should have kicked a FG.
    You say that, yet I've seen the same scenario unfold dozens of times and the teams NEVER kick the field goal. Ever. So I guess every coach in the league is a dumbass.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    yes. i tailed prisky
    How is under 2.5 tailing me? Shoulda just lost your money on the under 5.5, woulda been closer.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    You say that, yet I've seen the same scenario unfold dozens of times and the teams NEVER kick the field goal. Ever. So I guess every coach in the league is a dumbass.
    Any coach who doesn't do that has given up on winning the game. So getting a TD is again lucky since they don't really care. But again, you are clearly a moron and can't understand concepts so I don't expect you to understand.

Your comments about how you only lose because of horrible beats just illustrate the fact.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Any coach who doesn't do that has given up on winning the game. So getting a TD is again lucky since they don't really care. But again, you are clearly a moron and can't understand concepts so I don't expect you to understand.

Your comments about how you only lose because of horrible beats just illustrate the fact.
    You are a clown and dance around the issue. I realize that the only real way to win there is kick a field goal with time left, then get an onside kick and throw a hail mary.

But every time the situation is like that (I remember at least a dozen) the coaches ALWAYS go for the TD's..

So if it is your assertion that every coach is a moron, then fine... but otherwise, you have no point.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Keep 'em coming priski. We need some more fades now that HamburgerHill got put in timeout.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Keep 'em coming priski. We need some more fades now that HamburgerHill got put in timeout.
    Yep... substantially winning record on posted plays, the last 2 threads I've started have been lost in very bad beat fashion, you keep fading my plays. Nice to see douchebags lose money like yourself.

If you need a fade, just bet against the shitty ass vols. One of the worst CFB teams out there and going nowhere with that moron head coach.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    You are a clown and dance around the issue. I realize that the only real way to win there is kick a field goal with time left, then get an onside kick and throw a hail mary.

But every time the situation is like that (I remember at least a dozen) the coaches ALWAYS go for the TD's..

So if it is your assertion that every coach is a moron, then fine... but otherwise, you have no point.
    Learn to read dumbass, I said or has given up. But there are a lot of morons. Lovie being the biggest. It was quite funny though of how you said the defensive stats were misleading because the bears play a bend but don't break defense and don't give up big plays, because they sure got broken often. I'm sure you have excuses for that too.

You should stop making threads people may forget what a retard you are.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    yes. i tailed prisky
    actually didn't think it was that bad of a play, especially at +120 up, they just crashed net hard tonight and found the loose pucks.

First 12