darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

NHL Center Ice: $171.80

Direct TV price, "Early Bird Offer"

Too expensive, worth it, good price-what do you guys think?

Personally, I'm not not too sure.
    Free offer is 06October thru 23October.

Versus, NHL Network, free streaming online, shelling out close to $180 feels like a rip off. I remember the lat time I paid for this shit, it was like a hundred twenty bucks, five years ago. That didn't seem so bad for some reason.

darrell74

I might do it anyways because I'm getting the NFL Sunday Ticket for free, NBA is on lockout, college basketball doesn't start to get really good till late December.

I might bite.

But then again, I'll be looking to see all how all that free online streaming works, this year.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

darrell i am in same boat

on the fence on whether or not to buy it. do u know if each game is in HD? thats one thing i dont like about mlb package is only 2 or three games in HD a night.

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

NHL center ice is like the MLB package....not all the games are in HD.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

not all in HD is a big detractor for me. I'm on the fence also. And I live in the NY area, so with all the local games from the Isle, Rangers, and Devils on (+ the national games from VS) I will likely not get it this season.

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    not all in HD is a big detractor for me. I'm on the fence also. And I live in the NY area, so with all the local games from the Isle, Rangers, and Devils on (+ the national games from VS) I will likely not get it this season.
    If I lived there, I wouldn't get it.
    If their is an out of market game you'd want to watch, then go to a sports bar that night, or find a free stream on line.
    You're not getting your moneys' worth then if you already have all those games available.

I'm in New Mexico and the local is Colorado Rockies and that's it. It's not enough.