minnis2winnis
    minnis2winnis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

Noob 2011/2012 NHL Capper Picks

Hello to all on the SBR forums looking forward to this season's NHL action.

This is going to be my first full season of plays and I am going to be posting them all to keep track of my performance, and to get better and sharper with my picks.

I should also create some discussion with my reasoning, as I'm sure it will not come off as very sound.

I'll be playing PL, ML and Totals with picks of 1 & 2 units. The goal is to have a modest 55% winning percentage at seasons end. I'm expecting to post between 200-300 plays for the season.

Also, the Canucks are my team, so beware of some homer picks ..... IE the following.

To start the season, I took Van to go over 106.5pts(-115) 2 units for the reg. season. They are coming off a 117pt campaign, and I feel that this team should be capable of getting within 10pts of last year's total. And TSN has them to win the conference again, whoop!

For opening night I have

2 units Montreal ML (+100) - Connolly and Kadri are out, I don't think the team has the depth to win this one without these guys. With the Habs even money, it was too good to pass on.

2 units Vancouver ML (-165) - I'm looking for the nucks to win their home opener after leaving Rogers Arena last season on a low note. I think that that the nucks will come out with jump, grab a 2-0 lead, give it away in the 2nd, go up 3-2 in the 3rd and add an empty netter, 4-2 Nucks

2 units Van. & Pitt over 5.5 (+100) as stated above.

1 unit Van -1.5(+190) - for value on the 2 goal win

Any and all thoughts/comments that are seriously meant are encouraged.

GL everyone, and lets make some bucks this season.

Whoop!

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

good luck

minnis2winnis
    minnis2winnis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

Brutal start,

1-3 ... hoping to make some of that back today.

Van is SO BAD in shootouts its crazy.