JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Preds @ Avs thoughts...

Anybody got any strong opinions on this game? It's hard to get a good read on it because mainly you never know how Budaj and Rinne will perform. I'm leaning toward the Avs at home considering the Preds had a long way to travel after playing yesterday, and Rinne was in some for relief and tends to be less consistent on the road, and will feel some pressure to make an argument for himself. The Avs PP showed signs of coming back to life the other night, and I like the score to be something like 3-1 Avs. Anyone have any thoughts? I don't like betting against the Preds cause you never know how they're going to come out and play.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by JsmooveFTW View Post
    Anybody got any strong opinions on this game? It's hard to get a good read on it because mainly you never know how Budaj and Rinne will perform. I'm leaning toward the Avs at home considering the Preds had a long way to travel after playing yesterday, and Rinne was in some for relief and tends to be less consistent on the road, and will feel some pressure to make an argument for himself. The Avs PP showed signs of coming back to life the other night, and I like the score to be something like 3-1 Avs. Anyone have any thoughts? I don't like betting against the Preds cause you never know how they're going to come out and play.

Avs are 10-6 at home and Preds 7-11-1 on the road. The season series is 1-1 with scores of 1-0 and 3-2. This one should stay low. I'd lean towards the Avs, although their leading scorer Stastny is out for 6-8 weeks with a broken arm. If I made any play on this game it would be the under. GL

kanapad
    kanapad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5293

I like avs tonite@ home vs preds on the road