SMgambler
    SMgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Say it AINT SO!!!!

Two in a row....What the FU** is up with the Panthers? The power play unit SUCKS ASS!!!! Only 3 shots on goal so far in the first with less than one minute left..WOW

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha I know right.. I CONSIDERED playing them, lucky I didn't. Seriously all the numbers, revenge factor, made sense to pick Panthers.. both nights.

JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Christmas break did something to the underdogs. The favorite had a huge start to the season and it looks like we're going to have to go back to actually handicapping games fully. It was a good run while it lasted. This blows. My day has started off pathetic thanks to the Bruins, Panthers, and Flyers. NONE of them are getting shots, and endless turnovers and mistakes. I'm starting to wonder if the Sharks are going to come out firing like the Hawks did the other night or end up like all the other big favorites at the moment. I'm thinking of taking a day or 2 off and letting this thing settle out

JsmooveFTW

And just like that, Blues 1-0. WHAT. THE. f\*\*k. I got my big play on the over 5 but a minor one on sharks regulation. This is bullshit indeed

JsmooveFTW

BTW, why is Vokoun in net again today? The guy was horrible yesterday

SMgambler

They should have won last night, but Anderson couldn't close the deal. One block shot was needed, that was it!!!! He couldn't do it. Then Tonight, coach decided to put Vokoun back behind the pipes. What kind of shit is that. Anderson stopped every shot during regulation. It doesn't make any sense. They are now down by one. The need to grab their balls and humiliate the Lighting like they did to them last night.. COME on Panthers!!!!!

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

down 1 goal, 20 min left

JsmooveFTW

Even the Wings on their way to losing 2 STRAIGHT. What the hell is going on??? I'm not one for complaining when the luck is bad, but this is just a situation where 90% of the underdogs are bitch-slapping the favorites after a break. I've never seen this happen. I should at least be breaking even with the matchups given our way right now. IMO it has more to do with the top teams of the NHL's characters. The Blackhawks seem to be the only top team that wanted to come out of the break and take fire. The Bruins just saved my ass from a night of no sleep. And the Coyotes are losing by 2 to the Kings newb goalie at home........ this would be laughable if it wasn't losing me a shitload of money

SMgambler

Wow 5 -3