JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Penguins Effort...

This team is in trouble. I know it was the last game before christmas thing, but that was disgusting last night. It's not the first time either. They reminded me why I rarely bet on them except for totals. Last night they looked like 60 year old grandmothers rolling around on skates. With the bad effort they've been giving a lot of this season and lately, why do they think they have the right to take a game off? Their record is really getting bad. Maybe it shouldn't be "Sidney's team" because I never see Malkin slow down. You'd think they would have wanted to give their fans a good game considering the egg they layed against Toronto. If they had good leadership like they're supposed to, this wouldn't happen

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Sid/Malkin dynamic is fine, they are 1A/1B, and there has never been any type of feud/rivalry between them. It is the fact that they just don't bring a consistent effort on a nightly basis, stemming from the fact they don't have a identity. They aren't skilled enough to play the up and down style, they don't have enough guys who forecheck well, and they aren't a trapping team.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JsmooveFTW View Post
    This team is in trouble. I know it was the last game before christmas thing, but that was disgusting last night. It's not the first time either. They reminded me why I rarely bet on them except for totals. Last night they looked like 60 year old grandmothers rolling around on skates. With the bad effort they've been giving a lot of this season and lately, why do they think they have the right to take a game off? Their record is really getting bad. Maybe it shouldn't be "Sidney's team" because I never see Malkin slow down. You'd think they would have wanted to give their fans a good game considering the egg they layed against Toronto. If they had good leadership like they're supposed to, this wouldn't happen

Typical of a team that was runner-up in the previous years Cup final.

Penguins will be great fade material come the playoffs.