NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonights Pre Season Pick from NHL Pro Capper!

Tonight I am betting on 1 game.

OTTAWA@TORONTO:

The Leafs have 70 players at camp this year. Most have actually been skating for weeks now. The Leafs are in excellent shape and with so many players aiming for roster spots, you can be sure they won't treat this game lightly.

Tonight, the Leafs will also rotate 3 goalies and will include many young up and coming capable players. Forwards Joe Colborne, Matt Frattin, Kenny Ryan and Jake Gardiner will be playing tonight. These players did very well in a rookie tournament camp last week. Also skating is the Leafs high scoring second line. Grabo, Kule, and Mac.

Ottawa will be fielding a lot of dusty players and a few rookies. However with Filatov aiming to impress, as well has Ottawas new rookie Zin, they will keep the game close but overall I see the Maple Leafs winning. I would also not rule out overtime. I suspect the Leafs will win 4-3. Therefore I am choosing:

LEAFS PARLAYED WITH THE OVER: TOTAL AVG PAYOUT 3:1

Goodluck everyone.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

I like it! Will be on this also.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

BOL on the pick. Unfortunately my local doesn't have lines on the NHL preseason......gives me time to get in shape though for the regular season.

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Good luck!!

Hope you begin the season with the right foot!!

NHL Pro Capper

So far so good. The over for this was 5.5 btw. Leafs winning 4-2 with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd. Pretty much spot on. Gardiner has 2 assists and Joe Col playing very well. Ottawa very rusty with the exception of a few players.

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Good call!! I got when was 1-0 and wait a few so I got a good line!!!

NHL Pro Capper

Thanks, glad we made money!

See you guys tomorrow. Have a great night!

Jimmy Beamish
    Jimmy Beamish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Good call man

tbot89
    tbot89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Good call on Toronto game , I won with the Tor -1.5 also @2.75. I figured Ott would have a hard time scoring with the defence squad TOR had out on top of having no Alfy or Spezza !

What do you think of DAL@MTL tomorrow ? I got word of some players dressing for Mtl tomorrow off the french RDS site.
    PRICE will be starting, forwards Cammalleri,Kosyn,Plekanec,Cole,Palushaj,Engqvist,Trott er are dressing. On defence, Yemelin, who was looking pretty hot in training camp this weekend.Also on D; Hal Gill, Woywitka,Weber,DIaz and top prospect Tinordi. Dallas is on the road, has been in PEI training I believe ? Jamie Benn, Trevor Daley, Alex Goligoski, Brendan Morrow, Steve Ott, Mike Ribeiro and Michael Ryder are the only players I know dressing for Dallas. Not bad, but I still think MTL has them in this one !

I will be on my team in this one ! The Habs, at home with the line up out so far and with Price in net, should pick up a win ! Im waiting for the line to come out

OnTheRise23
    OnTheRise23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1850

Nice call Pro.

NHL Pro Capper

Quote Originally Posted by tbot89 View Post
    Good call on Toronto game , I won with the Tor -1.5 also @2.75. I figured Ott would have a hard time scoring with the defence squad TOR had out on top of having no Alfy or Spezza !

What do you think of DAL@MTL tomorrow ? I got word of some players dressing for Mtl tomorrow off the french RDS site.
    PRICE will be starting, forwards Cammalleri,Kosyn,Plekanec,Cole,Palushaj,Engqvist,Trott er are dressing. On defence, Yemelin, who was looking pretty hot in training camp this weekend.Also on D; Hal Gill, Woywitka,Weber,DIaz and top prospect Tinordi. Dallas is on the road, has been in PEI training I believe ? Jamie Benn, Trevor Daley, Alex Goligoski, Brendan Morrow, Steve Ott, Mike Ribeiro and Michael Ryder are the only players I know dressing for Dallas. Not bad, but I still think MTL has them in this one !

I will be on my team in this one ! The Habs, at home with the line up out so far and with Price in net, should pick up a win ! Im waiting for the line to come out
    I will definitely pick the habs, I am just deciding to use puck line or the totals for the correlated parlay.

NHL Pro Capper

I will be creating a separate thread for picks today. I will have them up in a few hours. Thanks.