Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Wings/Flames over 5.5

I like the over here. I see that Tomas Holmstrom is off the injury list. Does anyone know how he is looking? I didn't see the last Wings game.

JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you big time on this. My most comfortable pick. "Ozzie Ozzie" more like "Ozzie sucks" lately

Miser

Conklin is in nets tonight for the Wings. McElhinney for the Flames. I have no idea who this guy is but I think the Wings are going to light him up. If Kipper is in nets I'm staying away.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over is the play, IMO.

Sucks Conklin is in for the Wings.

SMgambler
    SMgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fu&* Yeah!!!!!!!

MAKAVELI 96
    MAKAVELI 96's Avatar Become A Pro!

great job miser ... most of the threads that you start with over/unders seem to be correct ... do you know what your record is for the year in over/unders?

Miser

I'm not sure what my record is. When I see a total that makes sense mathwise I look into it. All day before the game I check out the goalies and players and 30 minites before the game I make my bet. The problem is it seems when I go for the gusto I lose and when I make a smaller bet I seem to win But over all I'm on a roll with the totals that I post. But that damm Sharks/Oilers over killed me last weekend. The Sharks had almost 50 shots and the Oliers had about 20. 3-2 was the score and I lost 1/4 of my bankroll! I got greedy. The math said that game was going to go over but my math sytem doesn't take into account a hot goalie like Roloson.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had the over in that one too.