Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

KHL 2011/2012 bets

Today starts long awaited KHL with the first big clash between last years champs Ufa and finalists Atlant.
    Both teams have experienced some heavy changes in their squads, but IMO Ufa will be in bigger trouble with these changes. Although its a home game for Ufa, I still think that Atlant will rock in this game and this handicap is the best that you can get. Also there is this revenge factor for Atlant because of their loss in finals this spring. Big factor for this pick is that first games in the season give regular surprisers.

I will post more bets as season progresses. 4 units per bet max. Since this is an opener, I will give it just 2.

Event: Ufa - Atlant
    Start time: 15:00 (CET)
    Pick: Atlant (+1)
    Odds: 1.926 (or -108)
    Units: 2/4
    Book: Pinnacle

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

BOL in the new season!

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Restart of the season. Hopefully, no accidents this time. RIP for Yaroslav and good luck with team rebuilding.

Dinamo Riga opening season in Kazan. On the one hand for guests it will be difficult, squad is different this year, I would say weaker compared to last year,while Ak Bars have become stronger in my opinion. Due to the failure of last season motivation will certainly be high for Kazan.
    On the other hand from Dinamo Riga playing away and being heavy underdogs with nothing to lose attitued is the best they can get, in such situations they have shown quite good results. I think 2 goal difference will not be easy to achieve for Kazan, if they do not score early. But we'll see.

Event: AK Bars - R.Dinamo
    Start time: 17:00 (CET)
    Pick:
    R.Dinamo (+1.5)
    Odds: 2.020 (or +102)
    Units: 2/4
    Book: Pinnacle

MsD9
    MsD9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

Tough to decide!