bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Byfuglien BUI...?

Dustin arrested under suspicion of boating while drunken. I'm more familiar with the Canadian authorities than Minnesota but they still must be relatively lax so he must have been severely wobbled. Some meathead smashed a houseboat and killed someone at the lake near me while drunken boating so people do have to smarten up but a pretty obscure charge in my opinion. Jets are off to a rough start and they haven't even started. Full story-http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=374925

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will only make Byfuglien more popular in Winnipeg as this is the standard.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Boating while drunk?

Big fkn deal, what could happen?

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Drinking and boating go hand in hand here in Manitoba and Canada. He will fit right in.

malmstrom89
    malmstrom89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, when I heard this. It was just funny to me.....because that's what everyone does in Canada, He was just stupid and got caught!

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

i am originally from the town where this happened.. if you are under the age of 30 and dont have at least one DUI, youre in a minority..

bigsmitty

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Boating while drunk?

Big fkn deal, what could happen?
    Yeah, I can see what you're saying Rich but like I say some moron was hammered and smashed into a houseboat killing a dude on-board July 2010 around my parts. If you're not a total imbecile you should be able to have your pops and boat but obviously...Like Buff though, hope it works out all right.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Boating without drinking is like living without oxygen. It just doesn't work well.

Sounds like Big Buff has been doing a little too much though judging by reports hes 285 pounds

bigsmitty

I wonder what the correct term is for his charge? I just made up "BUI like boating under inf" because it sounds so freaking lame. I'm so not a cop I couldn't give some pro athlete a drunken boating charge for the life of me.

MsD9
    MsD9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

Lots of problems for him!