kipper32
    kipper32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday NHL Pick

I love this line

Minnesota Wild -185

Canucks coming of a hard fought game against Detroit where they threw everything they had out there.

Backstrom is a solid tender compared to Osgood and he always plays the Canucks solid also coming off a shutout.

Career: 2.10 GAA .926 SV

Rookie Corey Schneider will also be in net for the Canucks most likely.

If its too much chalk put it in a parlay!

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Not bad as a Canucks fan I keep thinking they are overdue for a win though. Can't lose 5 straight can they? It's like playing roulette, when you see 5 blacks in a row, you gotta bet red right because it's due? Although whenever I try this I get smoked because of 11 straight blacks.

kipper32

I'm a Canucks fan also.

Everything I gathered from team interviews led me to believe that the Detroit was the one they were going to go after. Even with Minnesota being a divisional rival they wanted to prove themselves against the big boys.

I predict a letdown tommorow.

HabsAllDaWay
    HabsAllDaWay's Avatar Become A Pro!

i've gotten 16 reds once...yep 16! lost lots of money!
    i'll look for the line a little lower tmr and maybe take min in regulation..have a good night gents

MAKAVELI 96
    MAKAVELI 96's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm a canucks fan as well and this team has no confidence without luongo in net ... the defenseman aren't contributing much and wellwood can't carry this team on his own ... bernier is a bust and demitra has fizzeled away after a few strong games with the sedins ..

but -185 is too much chalk ... min -0.5 regulation is a better bet i think just in case the nucks salvage a flukey victory, you won't lose all that juice ...

kipper32

hit it hard!

-156 MIN