RVD
    RVD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

NHL Tuesday :

The Florida Panthers just lost another scoring forward, David Booth the latest player to fall. He joins Nathan Horton and Cory Stillman on the sidelines.

Panthers goalie Craig Anderson is hot right now, he is coming from a shutout win against the Rangers at MSG. Anderson has GAA of 1.87 this year.

The Washington Capitals are still dealing with a bunch of injuries. Two big scorers are still out (Semin, Green). Goalie Jose Theodore gets the call tonight, first start since shutout win over Montreal.

We have two teams missing some good scorers specially Florida very thin on scorers tonight. Both goaltenders are coming from shutouts wins. I think we have some ingredients for a low scoring game. I like the under chances.

Florida-Washington (under 5 1/2 -120)
    Last edited by RVD; 12-02-08 at 06:57 PM. Reason: wrong total posted 5 1/2 instead of 5.0

RVD

The Los Angeles Kings lost a close 3-1 game last night with Jason Labarbara in goal. Keeper Erik Esberg gets the call tonight. Esberg has been the man this year for the Kings with 2.29 GAA. The Kings netminder is 2-0 with 5 goals allowed in 125 minutes against Phoenix.

Phoenix two game winning streak was stopped by the mighty San Jose Sharks in last game. Goalie Mikael Tellquist is in a zone right now and starting tonight. Tellquist allowed 2 goals, 1 goal and 1 goal in his last 3 games. He has amazing .944 save % this year.

Phoenix is playing tight checking game since Olie Jokinen is out. The result, low scoring games. The Kings scored 2 goals and 1 goal in last 2 road games. I think we see a checking game here with two decent netminders. I like the under chances.

Los Angeles-Phoenix (under 5 1/2 -110)

RVD

The Dallas Stars are coming from a 4-3 win over the struggling Edmonton Oilers in their last game. Dallas won two of their last two and hit the road tonight.

Calgary is on a 3 game winning streak two straight wins over Vancouver.

I think the Dallas Stars are in trouble. First, their coach is in a hot seat, their goalies are not doing the job and a bunch of forwards are out and no 1 defenseman Sergei Zubov is out. Add a suspension today to forward Sean Avery.

Well, Dallas is giving a ton of goals lately and are shorthanded. Key players are out. Tough road matchup against physical team. Dallas without their top physical men up front with Steve Ott, Sean Avery and Brendon Morrow out. Calgary play a pinball kind of checking game hitting a lot, dump and chase. You need puck moving defensemen to stop forchecking team like Calgary and Dallas are without their top puck moving guy on the blue line. I think we have some matchups problems for the Stars tonight. Flames sending 4 regular lines against 2 suspect Dallas third and fourth line. Calgary scored 13 goals in last 3 games, including 7 against Vancouver tight defense. Dallas allowed 12 goals in last 3 games.

I like the Flames chances, we have a strong home team against a mediocre road team with a thin roster and not matching very well against Calgary style at the moment. Flames goalie Mikka Kiprosoff is getting hot with 3 straight games with .900 save %. I think we have about 15 cents value here.

Calgary (-167)
    Last edited by RVD; 12-02-08 at 07:00 PM.

soni
    soni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

good luck i like the play