Here's a couple picks for anyone who cares.....

Vancouver -0.5(no ot) @ -102 A set back from Colorado will have them fired up. Vancouver is in the midst of a 5-1-1 run over their last 7. Toronto is at the tail end of a 3 game western swing, look for a bigger, stronger canucks team to take it too them early and often. Though Toronto has a strong PP a discipline Canucks lineup and strong goaltending from Luongo should overshadow Toronto's only threat.

Pittsburgh -1.5 @ +184 I don't take a lot of games by -1.5 but if there's one on the list tonight this is the game. The pens are in the midst of a 5 game winning steak (4 straight over Buffalo) crosby and malkin are heating up and satan is getting his first shot, this season, at the team he played for from 97-04. Vanek has cooled off with just one goal in his last 5 games and only 5 points in 12 career game vs the Pens. The Pens speed and talent will be too much for the Sabers to handle.

Nashville ML +130 Ok I know the preds had a battle last night but I think credit has to be given here and the +130 line doesn't reflect that. The preds have taken down the sharks and ducks on this current road trip. Look for goaltending to be the decider tonight, questions in the LA crease and with Dan Ellis possibly getting a rest for nashville could make this a high scoring game. Look for Nashville to keep it close and i'll give them the edge down the stretch in offense.

That's all i've got right now guys. Best of luck.