EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Light The Lamp: 11.12

Season Record: 10-8-1

Well ye olde Hockey Milf gave us a push and a win in the past two days, so Light The Lamp is gonna give her a little down time so as to not burn out her hotness. We push on with the powa of The Lamp!

Blues/Sabres OVER 5.5 (-120)
    Tough to go against the over in a Blues game right now. STL has allowed 21 goals in their last 4 games & is yielding 4.6 goals per road game this season. That could be the tonic that Buffalo needs to get their offense untracked. The Sabres have been nomadic in their goal scoring this season, but usually have been good for at least 2 goals - hitting that mark at least in 8 of the last 10. At home, they seem to get amped up a bit more, averaging 3 goals per contest and scoring 9 goals in their last two home games combined. The Buffalo PP should be able to do damage against the Blues PK unit as STL has surrendered PP goals in five straight games and is coming off a game in which LA tallied 3 PP goals. The Sabres have scored at least one PP goal in 5 of their last 6. The STL PP unit has been hit or miss. Coming up empty in 4 of their last 10, but scoring 2 PP goals in 3 of their last 10. They've also scored a PP goal in three straight. Manny Legace is probable for the start for the Blues and he's given up at least 3 goals in 5 of his last 6 appearances. 6 of his 7 appearances in '08 have gone over tonight's #. Ryan Miller is likely in net for Buffalo. After a couple stellar shutouts, Miller has let in 8 goals in his last two starts. So don't be left feeling the BLUES tonight brothers, Light The Lamp with this one and line your pocket with some extra $$$.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey EaglesPhan good to see you again havent been on the board in months but I am back and here to stay

goodluck in your plays didnt realize you did hockey!

EaglesPhan36

Yeah I tried it out last year and had some so-so results. I seem to do alot better with totals than sides. So long as I stay in that positive territory, I usually continue to try and cap a sport. If I slide and just suck at it - NBA mostly - I usually steer clear or keep my pathetic plays to myself.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

EP36,

At the risk of jinxing your pick...

I was knocking around on SBR this afternoon and saw this thread, read what you had to say, thought it made good sense, followed you for two units...

Now, the pick hasn't cashed yet, but with 14:52 left in the second it's 3-2. Just need one more goal to bring that baby home!

GL to both of us and Thanks!!!

Doc

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!!

Doc

EaglesPhan36

Yeah I would have shit myself if this didn't cash after 4 first period goals. No sweat in the end!