BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1969

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    What planet do you live on??? Do you even follow hockey? The first round is pretty damn deep. No Crosby's , but there is talent to be had in the 1st and early in the 2nd round.
    this draft is pretty weak y do you think so many draft picks were dealt at the deadline for average players

just a bunch of average nhl players a couple will be ok

just because your name is puckoff doesn't mean you know more about hockey then everyone else
    Last edited by BRAVES1985; 06-23-11 at 10:05 PM.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    this draft is pretty weak y do you think so many draft picks were dealt at the deadline for average players

just a bunch of average nhl players a couple will be ok

just because your name is puckoff doesn't mean you know more about hockey then everyone else
    Holy **** you're dumb when it comes to hockey knowledge.

Boston picks at #9 based on the Kessel deal and not from a deal at the deadline.

You know what, I'm not even wasting my time discussing this with a fool.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=559508

when you get time go back to last years trade deadline and get us a list of picks that were traded for rentals.

BRAVES1985

Holy **** you're dumb when it comes to hockey knowledge. Boston picks at #9 based on the Kessel deal and not from a deal at the deadline. You know what, I'm not even wasting my time discussing this with a fool. http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=559508 when you get time go back to last years trade deadline and get us a list of picks that were traded for rentals.
    i live in the biggest hockey market in the world all i hear is hockey

this is a very avg draft couple guys will will studs nothin special

when guys like versteeg penner and fisher get 1st round picks plus other picks included and even kaberle was projected to be traded for a 2nd rounder but he went for 1st rounder, colborne (1st rounder) and a conditional pick you know its not a strong draft

noone knows more about jr hockey and prospects then bob mckenzie and he said weakest draft in many years i will take his word for it over yours
    Last edited by BRAVES1985; 06-24-11 at 09:12 AM.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    i live in the biggest hockey market in the world all i hear is hockey

this is a very avg draft couple guys will will studs nothin special

when guys like versteeg penner and fisher get 1st round picks plus other picks included and even kaberle was projected to be traded for a 2nd rounder but he went for 1st rounder, colborne (1st rounder) and a conditional pick you know its not a strong draft

noone knows more about jr hockey and prospects then bob mckenzie and he said weakest draft in many years i will take his word for it over yours
    I don't care if you live in Toronto. You know little about the game. This draft is deep.

Kaberle is a top puck moving dman. Wasn't moved at the deadline.

Versteeg adds playoff/cup experience to any lineup. Wasn't moved at the deadline

Fisher adds leadership. Wasn't moved at the deadline.

BRAVES1985

I don't care if you live in Toronto. You know little about the game. This draft is deep. Kaberle is a top puck moving dman. Wasn't moved at the deadline. Versteeg adds playoff/cup experience to any lineup. Wasn't moved at the deadline Fisher adds leadership. Wasn't moved at the deadline.
    they were all dealt near the deadline

kaberle is very overrated but atleast he showed up for the bruins i think i heard his name once or twice in the 2 months of playoffs and man did he spark their powerplay

versteeg is a plug he was traded because he didnt get along with other teammates, leafs or blackhawks

2011 nhl draft

First 12