JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ticket Prices For Game 7 At Rogers Arena.....

If you want to find yourself inside Rogers Arena tomorrow night, start checking between your couch cushions or sifting through your desk for old birthday cards from grandma because it's going to cost you.

Tickets to Game 7 have been the most purchased item on internet ticket sites since last night and the average price per ticket was $3,082. The Game 1 ticket price average was $833. Game 2 was $976 and Game 5 last Friday was $1,219.

A quick look right now shows around 400 tickets available for Game 7 ranging from $1,600 to $13,589 for a pair of lower bowl ducats. The $13K pricetag won't scare off everyone as one soul bought a pair of center ice lower bowl seats for $6,500 each yesterday. Those are some deep pockets.

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

its fukkin sick. i thought regular season tickets were expensive. hope its worth it! it'd be awesome if it was a triple overtime 0-0 score

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by mike-dub View Post
    its fukkin sick. i thought regular season tickets were expensive. hope its worth it! it'd be awesome if it was a triple overtime 0-0 score

That would be awesome....especially if you had Boston + 1 1/2 and the UNDER...............

Marauders
    Marauders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

That's crazy! If the Canucks don't end up winning this game and the Cup, the whole town of Van is going to go on riot.

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Marauders View Post
    That's crazy! If the Canucks don't end up winning this game and the Cup, the whole town of Van is going to go on riot.

I hope the hell there will be internet web cams set up at the exits of Rogers so
    we can see all the faces of utter disappointment and the heart breaking grimaces
    of the Canook faithful as they cry uncontrollably after the Game 7 collapse....

Thats all I'm asking.....just some Rogers webcams...................

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Well you gotta be a millionaire to buy a house in Vancouver, so no surprise here at the prices. Good ol' supply and demand. The town is hockey drunk right now so people have no problem paying a premium for tickets. Should be a hell of a game.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

If im spending 3k or more on something, it better last more than 3 hrs

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Those are some amazing numbers. What are front row floor seats for LAL or NYK? Figured they were the most expensive ticket around, but this has to top it.

Go4theJugular
    Go4theJugular's Avatar Become A Pro!

It would still cost more to drive there from the U.S. than to buy a ticket with gas prices these days.

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    I hope the hell there will be internet web cams set up at the exits of Rogers so we can see all the faces of utter disappointment and the heart breaking grimaces of the Canook faithful as they cry uncontrollably after the Game 7 collapse.... Thats all I'm asking.....just some Rogers webcams...................
    I agree they should have webcams to see the smiles and cheering when Vancouver hands Bostons ass to them on a dixie paper plate!

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

$6 000 a seat is nothing compared to big football matches, boxing events, UFC events, superbowl, lakers finals games..

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Ticket prices have come down since yesterday...it's a buyer's market now.

EastStirling
    EastStirling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Don't see anything surprising about those prices. There are people who'll be able to afford them. It's that simple.

bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

Supply and demand. If people are willing to pay, then they're not over priced.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Those are big #'s, but it is game 7 for the cup. Look at some of the free agent $$'s they are talking in baseball. $300m contracts? When you add up travel,hotel,food and drink + tickets, your talking serious coin for all sports. Nothing like seeing a game live, but sometimes I enjoy watching more on my big screen in HD. Nothing worse than going to see your team, dropping coin and walking out with your head down after a loss. If they win and lift the cup, well, that's history.

sanchez
    sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!

supply and demand
    if the tickets were a few hundred bucks everyone would buy them, obviously the price is going up

egloff
    egloff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Well, at least you see a stanleycup winner for sure. But 3k$?....