Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Boys here is another day early pick

Get on the Boston Bruins.................... The Place will be rocking tommorrow night and Loungo has struggled all playoffs on the road, it wont end tommorrow night trust me, Will be a tight game again, Im seeing either 4-2 or 3-1 here for tommorrows nights game! Boys this is almost as free as the Redsox ML has been the last week!

Footballtime

Boys............I gave you this pick yesterday! Boys are you guys trying to make money?????? I gave you dallas ML and with the spread a day early 2 days ago, and then yesterday i gave you this pick and i can see 6 ******* guys viewed this play, yeah i said 6! Does anyone here like free money?????? I have been giving you Boys nothing but winners, Wake up and smell the coffee boys! Congrats if you were 1 of the few smart guys on this play, like myself!

Footballtime

This 1 is over, has been since the 1st 7 minutes, Time for bed, nothign better to logging on in morning to a higher account then when you went to bed................... Congrats if any played the bruins, Will have a game 7 play for sure!