moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Canucks are EASY $$$ In Game 7

Luongo will bounce back and shut out the Bruins for a 3rd time...sure they've looked awful in boston, but boston is horrible in vancouver and the canucks will hoist the cup come wednesday night. i say anything under -200 is worthy of an ALLIN wager. people will complain the better team lost, but that's how life is, the canucks will win another tight one, either 1-0 or 2-0 and canada will have the cup back.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahahaha....what makes you think that sieve will even start..............

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

vancouver is toast. I might put 50% of my roll on boston, thinking they will be around +125

moses millsap

don't do it, the public will be all over boston at plus money and the books will clean up, it's about as close to a lock as you will get

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

yup they sure did..............MOSES.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    don't do it, the public will be all over boston at plus money and the books will clean up, it's about as close to a lock as you will get
    you think the public will back Boston in a series where (pending tonight) the Home team has won every game?

i dunno.....

moses millsap

yes, especially if the canucks are a -170ish favorite for game 7

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

EA Sports was right I guess. The home team wins every game of this series. Unreal. I can't remember the last time this has happened in the NHL.

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

just remember the goaltender steals games in hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'll definitely play the canucks at home, glad i laid off tonight though.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Agreed Van takes game 7

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

No concern over the injury report for VAN fellas?

moses millsap

none at all, boston has played so poor in vancouver, it's not even close, granted vancouver hasn't played amazing, but they always get the job done at home, i expect luongo to shut the B's down pretty easily again

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

if Canucks are a pick or dog, yes. if canucks are -180, no. -180 is not even money for a coinflip. We have another grind in game 7. And that's expecting that the Luongo at home will show up, not the luongo on road. Do i thnk canucks can win game 7? sure. and im bruins fan. i also think bruins can win it. But, if vegas comes out with a -180 line for game 7, no way in hell im betting vancouver. -140 is my limit, but i doubt it will be this low

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Luongo will bounce back and shut out the Bruins for a 3rd time...sure they've looked awful in boston, but boston is horrible in vancouver and the canucks will hoist the cup come wednesday night. i say anything under -200 is worthy of an ALLIN wager. people will complain the better team lost, but that's how life is, the canucks will win another tight one, either 1-0 or 2-0 and canada will have the cup back.
    it's gonna be funny when you lose all your money on that bet. each game van won at home was only by 1 goal and the bruins didn't even play their best each of those games. the bruins are gonna come out with all they have game 7 and put down that scummy low life team once and for all. tim thomas is gonna have another unbelievable game and the towelhead looking choke artist luongo is gonna get stunned at home.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

none at all, boston has played so poor in vancouver, it's not even close, granted vancouver hasn't played amazing, but they always get the job done at home, i expect luongo to shut the B's down pretty easily again
    They've played so poor in Vancouver, and yet haven't lost by more than 1 there.

I'm not even sure Luongo will start, and if he does, where will his confidence be? The Nucks coach screwed up by not putting him back in to start the 2nd period. Luongo, for as great of a goalie as he is, has serious confidence issues. When he gets down, he screws up bad. I would have no faith putting money on him, especially at -150+ish odds. That, plus the injuries/suspensions, makes for a very interesting Vancouver roster for game 7.

And to the people saying Boston will be a big public play, so bet Vancouver- you do know the bettors don't determine game outcomes, right? And that the books really only care about balancing the bets as much as possible? The "fade the public" rule only works half the time...

slapster33
    slapster33's Avatar Become A Pro!

good night vancouver......

moses millsap

-150 for the canucks at home is a gift from god

daniel sedin predicts a win at home, that's good enough for me

egloff
    egloff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

If someone ever had a chance to win a road game then Boston. I can't believe how different the games are in Boston and Vancouver...

BallHog
    BallHog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

U moron don't jinx the Bet with ur thread u deep shit!

polsefest
    polsefest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

I think it's a stretch to call Boston horrible on the road, Vancouver hasn't actually outplayed them that much and game 1 was 20 seconds away from going to OT. you gotta think somethings gotta give and steals a road game. save your moey for something better.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

No one knows what will happen and the games have all been tight in Vancouver. Vancouver is seriously banged up, power play has fizled and all the pressure is all on Vancouver and Luongo. If Bruins score first they could crumble, if Vancouver does I feel much more confident the Bruins can bounce back and still win. Line should be about -120 for Vancouver at most.

supr_villn
    the play never changes
    supr_villn's Avatar Become A Pro!

.. umm ,, actually ??

<- ''they'' know exactly wtf will happen !

(& here`s a newflash rrrrrrr novel idea ,,
    that outcome ?? it`s not gonna change)

BUT
    GOOD
    LUCK

whatever that means ..

mojomaker11
    mojomaker11's Avatar Become A Pro!

goin with vancouver in game 7.

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by BallHog View Post
    U moron don't jinx the Bet with ur thread u deep shit!

OMG......Canook fans already getting totally on edge....they are getting soooooo tense...
    they might start to get batty...get crazy......wont know if they are coming or going.....their
    beloved hockey team has blown a 2-0 lead in the Stanley Cup Final and will totally crumble
    at home in Rodgers Arena in Game 7......all during the 40th year celebration......

Wednesday Night......there will be nothing but breaking hearts for the Canook faithful at Game's End.. There should be trained emergency staff at every exit...

bigsmitty

JW how did you ever come up with the phrase "Canook" as a taunt in the first place? Christ help me, it's just so freaking stupid...

supr_villn
    the play never changes
    supr_villn's Avatar Become A Pro!

this kid moses is gonna deliver his ppl right into satan's hands !! lmao ..

u think the public is gonna be all over BOS ??
    in a series where the home team is 6/6 ??
    on plus $$$ ?? in a decisive gm 7 ??

PLZ
    BE
    JOKING

the $$$ on BOS won't even be close !

not that the $$$ trail (necessarily) even matters ..

.. that said ,,

BLACK
    MAGIC
    & GOLD

Last edited by supr_villn; 06-14-11 at 06:00 PM.

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    JW how did you ever come up with the phrase "Canook" as a taunt in the first place? Christ help me, it's just so freaking stupid...

I looked up " Vancouver Hockey Team " in the dictionary............and lo and behold....there it was !!!

moses millsap

http://www.caribsports.com/php/index.php

it will only go up from the 60%, i expect 63-65% to be on the dog 5 minutes before game time tomorrow

bigsmitty

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    I looked up " Vancouver Hockey Team " in the dictionary............and lo and behold....there it was !!!
    Funny. I'm not even a VAN person so I don't care just thought there might be a story. Got some cash on BOS or are you still doing the betting with VAN thing? I can see the argument for BOS and they very well may take it but the home ice adv and VAN's general quality have me taking them, although the loss of Raymond gave me some concern. Ciao

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    Funny. I'm not even a VAN person so I don't care just thought there might be a story. Got some cash on BOS or are you still doing the betting with VAN thing? I can see the argument for BOS and they very well may take it but the home ice adv and VAN's general quality have me taking them, although the loss of Raymond gave me some concern. Ciao

As we all know..............anything can happen in a Game 7..............we shall see.....

Ciao

moses millsap

#13 8:05pm Bruins vs Canucks (Stanley Cup Championship Game #7)(NBC) Bruins 77.11%
    Canucks 22.89%
    3408 Bets

moses millsap

#13 8:05pm Bruins vs Canucks (Stanley Cup Championship Game #7)(NBC) Bruins 77.11%
    Canucks 22.89%
    3408 Bets