stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Bruins tonight 3 units

How often can you get one team that is now kicking the shit out of the other, the best goalie in the world at a price of +150 (thegreek)? Not very often. Vancouver's stellar regular season and a decent playoff run gives us a very friendly price here. I don't have the balls for the puckline and God Bless anyone who does. I see this as a tight one that Boston pulls out. I really think Boston is going to take this thing in 6 - Horton heard a who and they have been beasts ever since.

I can't remember the last time I was pulling harder for a team that knocked my boys out. Go B's.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Best goalie in the world......

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

BOS at that price looks sweet but I think home ice with last change is a key factor. VAN can get the matchups they need to get their offence going and provide some stability in front of Luongo. Nothing really negative to point to on BOS other than their lack of wins in VAN. Personally I think this series is turning into a bit of an embarrassment to the league with the clutching/stickwork and tonight the refs may start calling it by the book, thus favoring VAN. Might be a crazy play for me but I went with VAN -1.5 although that's definitely a gamble...Cheers

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    BOS at that price looks sweet but I think home ice with last change is a key factor. VAN can get the matchups they need to get their offence going and provide some stability in front of Luongo. Nothing really negative to point to on BOS other than their lack of wins in VAN. Personally I think this series is turning into a bit of an embarrassment to the league with the clutching/stickwork and tonight the refs may start calling it by the book, thus favoring VAN. Might be a crazy play for me but I went with VAN -1.5 although that's definitely a gamble...Cheers
    Yeah home ice is huge but I feel like the Horton hit flipped the switch for Boston, as much as not having him hurts. Tough in Vancouver for anyone but Luongo looks like he has more holes than a brick of swiss cheese. I am loving the fingers in the face antics by the way

Good luck to you.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Thanks Stevie-gave it a shot with BOS tonight. -1.5 was asking a lot tonight but I did put a little on the ML so saved a bit. BOS game six depending on the line may be the route. I don't really play totals but you'd have to think the under is the play. Cheers