hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

With Horton out, new lineup predictions?

are bruins wishing they still had savard? line predictions anybody? bruins only had 3 right wings. now they have 2. obviously recchi plays right wing but he's a lefty. So who do you put on the top line if your claude julien? peverley or kelly? or ryder? ryder can shoot but i think hes an idiot. i think he's bad defensively, out of position often times, and hogs the puck sometimes trying to be wayne gretzky. I saw at least once in game 2... hes skating in offensive zone in middle of ice... theres 3 defensemen there. instead of taking puck wide, dumping, passing... what does he do? tries to skate through 3 defenseman. What happens? they hit him, take the puck, skate it up the ice. but then again, ryder might get bumped to top line. who knows? if i'm claude, id put either kelly or peverley up there. kelly's got 5 goals and 7 assists.... i think:

lucic-krejci-kelly
    marchand-bergeron-recchi
    ryder-peverley-thornton
    paille-campbell-seguin

yes, i also bumped seguin down for shawn thornton. sure, theres not usually much fighting in finals. but i like the physical play the bruins showed in game 3. and seguin hasn't produced anything since game 2 of the East conf finals.

opinions on lineups? losing horton is a big loss for the bruins.

hockey216

if you could put ryder on 2nd line and recchi on 3rd line so they both play natural position, and dont have RW playing L and a LW playing right. but the 2nd unit has been great so i dont really want to mess with it... opinions?

hockey216

ehh then again why not put ryder up there on first line? hmm. i think that makes more sense. i just am prejudice against him because i see him doing stupid stuff.

lucic-krejci-ryder
    marchand-bergeron-recchi
    kelly-peverley-thornton
    paille-campbell-seguin