D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Game 2 Under 5

What does everyone think? Both goalies were stellar in Game 1 and I'd expect a similar performance from both goalies again tonight. We don't need to worry about Boston's PP so thats a plus for the under. There were also a ton of power play oppurtunies for both teams Wednesday night, and still the game ended 1-0. Boston need to rely on their defense rather than scoring a ton of goals.

I got this game ending 3-1 Nucks. Looking at sprinkling a little bit on the Canuck -1.5 as well.

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Totally agree with you, I see it ending 2-0 or 3-1 in favor of Vancouver. -1.5 & under I like tonight.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Than again it could go out of wack and end like 4-3 or something in OT. Wouldn't wager anything to crazy on this but I think its a fair price at plus money or even at EV. 3-1 seems likely to me.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston usually good for 3 goals after scoring less than 2, two games in a row!!!!! (0-1 and 1-0 scores in their last 2)

Boston will attempt to come out flying tonight, and if Andrew Alberts does indeed replace Hamhuis, I can see the B's attacking that defensive pairing, and winning battles along the boards.

I doubt we see both goalies stopping everything thrown at them tonight, and I would not at all be surprised to see both teams over the 30 shot mark again....

I really like the over, especially setting it at 5....

Good luck!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Good luck to you Pickem!

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Than again it could go out of wack and end like 4-3 or something in OT. Wouldn't wager anything to crazy on this but I think its a fair price at plus money or even at EV. 3-1 seems likely to me.

Yea for the price the under is a solid play IMO. I don't think that Hamhuis being out will really effect Vancouver D that much, They are pretty deep at the D line.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Good luck to you Pickem!
    you too D3!!!!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Push, can't complain.