beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Last 4 Game 7 winners in Conf Finals..

Have gone on to win the Stanley cup...

Translated: Boston +200 to win!

Or better yet..Just bet exact series price at

Disclaimer: I don't know jack shit about Hockey betting...

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

NICE! I do think this series will go 7 games. I think Vancouver will win tonight

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

you should tell vancouver canucks this. that way, they'll agree to forfeit because now they know they can't win.. It means nothing. Past years. different teams. differnt rosters. different opponents. different coaches. means nothing. This is a useless sportscenter stat.. sportscenter only gives these stats out because they lack enough legitimate commentators that know a lot about the game. So, they have to predict the winner from useless stats, which are never reliable.

am i saying boston can't win? of course not. Sure, boston can win. I give an edge to Vancouver because of the special teams. But, if boston can shutdown vancouver's powerplay, sure they can win. But they have to keep it 5-on-5. Vancouver's still the favorite.. but if boston takes away vancouver's special teams edge, they have a decent chance.

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you think all the games will be as closely contested as gm 1? I hit with Vancouver and the under last night and I definitely like the under in gm 2.