bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

those oilers are on fire

this team is smoking right now!

the oilers beat detroit perty impressively in round 1, and then go down 0-2 against the sharks. now they have come back to win 3 straight in this series, and very convincingly too i might add.

i think they truely gotta shot at making the stanley cup finals this year.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I liked them since the Detroit series, but jumped off after losing 2 straight games against San Jose. Big mistake on my part. I think they are winning the Stanley Cup regardless of who comes out of the East. Amazing they were an 8 seed.

Be interesting to see if Anaheim quits in Game 4. They finally scored some goals late in Game 3 against Rolason. Tough call.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    this team is smoking right now!

the oilers beat detroit perty impressively in round 1, and then go down 0-2 against the sharks. now they have come back to win 3 straight in this series, and very convincingly too i might add.

i think they truely gotta shot at making the stanley cup finals this year.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the oilers are going to go back to the cup finals for sure now. i just don't see the ducks winning 4 straight games at all.

the problem being is the time off they will get. that could cool them off some.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's noway the Ducks win 4 straight. The Oilers sure are playing some good hockey right now.