the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    No offense but you named your handle after someone off that gay teenie bopper show jersey shore you have no right to talk shit to anyone. AT ALL
    good one....

from what i hear, your one of the biggest losers on SBR..so neither do you
    Last edited by the_situation; 05-23-11 at 12:00 AM.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    good one.... from what i hear, your one of the biggest losers on SBR..so neither do you
    Keep watching you little teenie bopper shows you little fruitcake and leave the posting to the real men pal, you should email sbr and ask to have your name changed because noone will take a loser who named himself after a fukkin girl show seriously. You heard wrong bitch now run along.

the_situation

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Keep watching you little teenie bopper shows you little fruitcake and leave the posting to the real men pal, you should email sbr and ask to have your name changed because noone will take a loser who named himself after a fukkin girl show seriously. You heard wrong bitch now run along.

Is that all you can come up with? I think you've bashed my handle like 3 times when I'm not even talking to your pathetic a**.

Over/Under on your age is set at 13...and the Under is juiced to -175

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that all you can come up with? I think you've bashed my handle like 3 times when I'm not even talking to your pathetic a**. Over/Under on your age is set at 13...and the Under is juiced to -175
    just stop, you really are making yourself look childish. You lost a bet. whooopittyfughendoo. man up, take the loss and move on with your next bet.
    no need to slam the "squares", as this "square" hit on a bet based on a trend...
    a "trend" that has yielded profit all season long.

Even the best of us have ugly streaks...
    that's a fact.

move on.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that all you can come up with? I think you've bashed my handle like 3 times when I'm not even talking to your pathetic a**.

Over/Under on your age is set at 13...and the Under is juiced to -175
    Young fella, keep tailing Rod, I'm sure his next one will be a winner

the_situation

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post
    just stop, you really are making yourself look childish. You lost a bet. whooopittyfughendoo. man up, take the loss and move on with your next bet.
    no need to slam the "squares", as this "square" hit on a bet based on a trend...
    a "trend" that has yielded profit all season long.

Even the best of us have ugly streaks...
    that's a fact.

move on.

fair enough..was just upset at how it played out. I'm sure everyone has those bets that get moosed and it feels good to vent it out.

congrats on your win Fury, although you are most definitely wrong if you believe it was "never in doubt."
    Last edited by the_situation; 05-23-11 at 02:00 AM.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

the_situation = hands down the most douchebag handle in sbr.. what the fukk are you thinking..

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

fair enough..was just upset at how it played out. I'm sure everyone has those bets that get moosed and it feels good to vent it out.

congrats on your win Fury, although you are most definitely wrong if you believe it was "never in doubt."
    I just like to give Rod a hard time because he is a Habs fan

But yeah, I realize after the first period it was a longshot, but I also thought it took balls to take the under with the way Niemi has been playing late in games.

Anyway, hope we can all be on the right side next game

the_situation

Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    I just like to give Rod a hard time because he is a Habs fan

But yeah, I realize after the first period it was a longshot, but I also thought it took balls to take the under with the way Niemi has been playing late in games.

Anyway, hope we can all be on the right side next game

I expected both teams to crack down on the penalties...and if they did the Under would have hit by a mile. A few of those calls were very ticky tacky but what can you do...no point crying over spilt milk is they saying I believe.

nice one daimoshokage...is that all you do, post 12 year old comments bashing people? all i saw when I clicked your post history is a bunch of garbage. get back to me when your balls drop, kid.

cutesauce
    cutesauce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

that game was going under until sj took three back to back 5 on 3s.
    tough loss on whoever took the under.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Is rod beginning to be the most overrated nhl capper???

JesseS
    JesseS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Too many penalties and goalies getting tired

First 123