Why is it that Pinnacle NHL limits are so much lower than those for the NFL, NBA and MLB? I would have thought that all four sports are of equal popularity but that doesn't seem to be the case here. NHL limits are even lower than Scandinavian football which I found very surprising. I didn't understand the empty seats in the San Jose - Vancouver play-off game either, thought the stadium would be packed.

If the above is due to Pinnacle not being confident in the accuracy of their lines, am I right in thinking that NHL is easier to beat than all the sports I listed above? How does European Ice Hockey compare? I was thinking of dipping my toes into the water with Scandinavian IH first to see how I did before attacking the tougher to beat NHL.

And lastly, does anyone know which bookmakers offer lines for Scandinavian IH? I asked Pinnacle and the reply was to wait till the season starts. I'm looking for books that won't limit me if I'm successful, but that's a minor worry since it's conditional upon me a: winning and b: betting large amounts. Neither of which I'm sure I'll be doing.

Thanks in advance for helpful responses.