FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Refs won that game

Boston didn"t deserve to win that game... I am pissed at that officiating.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

100% thats sad. Take Tb next one hopefully they get the home love fcuking pathetic

FindTheLock

Boston have no chance without all of those BS phantom calls. I am so pissed right now I am a lightning fan and that shit really pissed me off.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah tell yourself whatever you want to in order to make yourselves sleep at night.

bottom line , boston scored 6 goals.no team deserves to lose when they score 6 goals.

another useless thread

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post
    yeah tell yourself whatever you want to in order to make yourselves sleep at night.

bottom line , boston scored 6 goals.no team deserves to lose when they score 6 goals.

another useless thread
    you made a stupid pick and got bailed out. Congrats... do it again and I will get the last laugh
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 05-17-11 at 11:16 PM.

pinchylarue

I bet boston in regulation @ +115 ...
    not sure how that is stupid.

care to explain?

FindTheLock

Keep betting on boston. I will find you when the series is over and get the last laugh. You want to talk about useless, then let's keep tracking your picks. I know what kind of analyzing you did to pick that clumsy goofy team, and it worked this time with some serious help, but keep on betting on them. I will get the last laugh I guarantee it.

pinchylarue

ok there bud. boston just gained all the momentum.
    track my picks, I am up +1100 points alone today only.( in thads book)

feel free to tail, and good luck with the rest of the playoffs to you sir !

FindTheLock

if you're betting on teams like that then you are not going to be tailed by anyone with half a brain. GL nothing. You don't agree with me that's fine, but don't act like you weren't pissing in your panties when the lightning were coming back. Then what happens??? Refs send the bruins on their 50th Power Play for the evening on yet another phantom call... Total BS.... You want to call that kind of stuff skill? Go right ahead, but keep me updated on your next few picks because I will start a nice little fade train on them with a following!!!

pinchylarue

tampa bay had no chance to win 9 in a row, thats why I bet boston. I usually have more soccer picks than anything else, stay tuned !

FindTheLock

good cause i do very well betting soccer.

FindTheLock

I know why u picked boston, you don't even have to tell me. You should've asked me and i would've told you

pinchylarue

don't get me wrong, tampa bay is the best offensive team left in the playoffs, but boston has better defense and goalies(even though they have been awful in the past 2 games). I see this series going to seven and boston winning. tampa bay has plenty of playoff runs left in them, however, this is it for boston. they are all aware of this and will represent the east for the cup.

FindTheLock

if the refs call the game fairly boston loses the next 3

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

The refs have been inconsistent all playoffs... Not sure you can blame the refs... Did you see the rookie skate by the tb defenseman and score.. I don't think the ref caused that to happen... Tb didn't play there best game last night. Bottom Line- boston wanted it more..

FindTheLock

there were 6 goals in that game from boston and boston had about 6 power plays they didn't deserve. one being a 5 on 3. I am not saying the game was fixed, but I am saying Boston wouldn't have won if the game was called competently.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something else that seemed a little bias was how many times Tampa had their centres kicked out of the faceoff circle.... it happened again and again and again and again. Stupid pierre mcguire then going on about how boston is winning 60% of the draws and how they really are focused on faceoffs tongiht... fucken idiot.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

I bet Boston last night and agree that the officiating is just awful. The reffing in hockey is just pathetic-inconsistent, ticky tac calls, biased, clueless, etc.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Lightning should have scored one more but they didn't. They had some good chances to send the game to overtime.