Betpoints: 191

boston is garbage... this BS is pissing me off

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

guess they are not so much in trouble..also theyscored 6 goals

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston is dead tired cant wait for the goalie to get ppulled this should be fun

donkdown

fcker cant hit wide open net

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    guess they are not so much in trouble..also theyscored 6 goals
    r u a fckin moron or just slow?? have u watched this game idiot?? They r lucky to b winning!!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

refs scored most of those goals. boston couldn't do anything without the refs.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

un fcuking real

donkdown

Ill still say it still if Boston doesnt hit this team in the mouth and quit turning the puck over they r in big trouble this series!! Thnk god they hung on!!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I like Boston in Game 3 and then who knows in Game 4.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

you score 6 goals your doing something right...if you scored 2-3 it could be luck..that being said Tampa better win this series since your so fkin dumb

donkdown

Vegas u got more balls then me!

Eleven
    Eleven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good on Seguin for making Julien look like a moron for not using him before.

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Yea here come all the experts up 6-3!! I have Boston!! I dont think Boston wants to keep getting into shootouts like this. This game could easily be 6-5 Thomas made 2 great saves on breakaways. Boston doesnt sure up there defense and needs 5 or 6 goals every game they will lose this series!! I promise u that

They fell right back into there bs after the first goal Tampa scored!! Does this series even really matter Canuks or Sharks will eat Tampa or Bostons Lunch!! Thomas is easily broken today was proof. he also should never play with the puck!! He might be the worst goalie Ive ever seen stick handling!! Anyway I had the over it cashed chachingg!! Mother Fckers!!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Shocking, just shocking.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Another defensive collapse by the bruins. Surprise?

BlastByou
    BlastByou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah i agree. It's hard to recover from a loss like that.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

I only saw the first period before going out, and I saw that the Bolts pulled Roloson and brought in that lad Smith again, who had another great game.

Almost gotta think about starting him in Game 5 - will be a tough game on the road, but the last 2 games cant have done anything to help Roloson's confidence considering he has conceeded 9 goals in his last 3 periods while Smith is perfect in the other 3 periods of the same games....

hockey216

smith has been great. it is an interesting decision... but roloson has been great all playoffs long. next to thomas he's been the 2nd best in the playoffs. he helped tampa get to where they are now. and the 1st period goals weren't roloson's fault. they were wide open high percentage chances on defensive breakdowns. anybody in the league can score when right there in the slot. terrible turnovers leading to big scoring chances. ryder's was a 2-on-1, Bergy's was a 1-1 from a neutral zone turnover, and bergy's other goal was a bad turnover right next to the net. can't blame the goalie for those. defense has to do a better job with the puck. they can't just turn it over to the bruins right in front of the net, or right at the blue line leading to a 2-on-1. of course im a bruins fan and would love for tampa to do this. could roloson have had the third one from bergy that went 5-hole? maybe. i think thomas maybe could have had a couple of those back in the 2nd period also. but when there's a big defensive breakdown and you give another team a wide open shot from the slot, you can't blame the goalie. you blame the poor turnovers right in front of the net. Krejci and Lucic had bad turnovers that were very costly.

darren125
    darren125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I hate to say it, but I think the B's are done.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Yup, the B's are done. I called a Bruins/Canucks final, but it looks like the Lightning will be representing the East.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

They're far from done. Look at the champs from year to year, they all let one slip away. No one goes through an entire playoffs, wins 16 games and doesn't let one slip away. It's a best of 3 now, Bruins get two at home while they're also one of the best road teams in the league. Far from over. Tampa Bay better leave Roloson in the Sunshine State..

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Tampa bay baby! Keep it up and get me that series w!

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    They're far from done. Look at the champs from year to year, they all let one slip away. No one goes through an entire playoffs, wins 16 games and doesn't let one slip away. It's a best of 3 now, Bruins get two at home while they're also one of the best road teams in the league. Far from over. Tampa Bay better leave Roloson in the Sunshine State..
    This... sure, it was a weak 2nd and 3rd periods from the Bs, but that doesn't mean they're done. The game was on the road, the crowd came alive after TB's first goal. Obviously that helps the momentum shift.

Bruins still have 2 at home, Patrice Bergeron is back and getting more involved. Never hurts to get your best player back in the swing of things

Bruins really need Lucic's line to do more though... I think they only had 1 shot last game

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

I like the Bruins to shut things down in game 5

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33426

I think Boston might be a good value tonight. After their collapse in game 4 I think the public might be writing them off a bit. And even if they do come out deflated Thomas is the best goalie in the league, and a strong performance from him could pump up the rest of the team. I'm putting a small wager on this.

hockey216

The key to the bruins is to get their powerplay up to speed again. It looked fair in game 4 against flyers and in game 2. Last game their powerplay was pathetic. very inconsistent. Unfortunately for boston, tampa makes it very difficult to get set up in the zone by making the bruins' entries difficult through great neutral zone play and aggressive forecheck. When bruins move the puck D-D and back to forwards, back to D-D, they create great openings with highpercentage shots, and get traffic in front. When they dont move the puck, their PP sucks. If the bruins want to win this series they can't get killed on special teams. and for those who think boston's gonna win just bc of home ice... home ice means very little in the nhl at this stage in the playoffs. The NHL is not the NBA.

hockey216

obviously in addition to PP, need to be crisper with passing, keep heads up and not turn puck over, and get a LOT better with their entries through the neutral zone into offensive zone. Tampa has been killing them with the forecheck, making bruins dump it every time. Then, tampa's often first to the puck, and then they're breaking it out. bruins need to get a lot better in neutral zone, work on their entries, have good speed, and overcome the aggressive tampa forecheck.

First 12