FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

The bruins players are a bunch of cheap shot Punks!

Total BS the way they ended that. Fans throwing objects at my boys as they're leaving. Sore losers!!! Bunch of PUNKS! Can't win the game so they throw sucker punches??? Drop the gloves if you want to fight. Needs to be some suspensions for that shit.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Uncoordinated and not very good.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree that sucker punch was B!tch move but as long as he isnt injured then no suspensions. I would just like to see Tb come out and smash the fcuk out of boston and get them back next game!

FindTheLock

I just don't want my team to get injured because some poor little cry babies can't handle getting their asses kicked on the scoreboard.

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

agreed, i hope tampa kick their ass.
    the french connection will rule!

dg84
    dg84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 481

Have any of you ever watched a playoff game? That's how they all end in a lopsided game & they weren't sucker punches. The guys involved were looking right at them. NHL players know what to expect in that situation & if they chose not to fight back hoping for a suspension they will be disapointed.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Boston and Philly players and fans always do this It's just a part of their culture I guess.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dg84 View Post
    Have any of you ever watched a playoff game? That's how they all end in a lopsided game & they weren't sucker punches. The guys involved were looking right at them. NHL players know what to expect in that situation & if they chose not to fight back hoping for a suspension they will be disapointed.
    that one punch was 100% a sucker punch. I like the fighting, a lot, but that was ridiculous and yea he should have fought back but he was laid out because he wasnt expecting it. If he was paying attention he wouldnt have gone down that easy from 1 punch.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by dg84 View Post
    I am down with a fair fight as much as the next guy, but sucker punches are shit. If you don't think those were sucker punches then you've never been in a fight before. Two willing participants can swing away and I will clap and cheer, but when one guy is looking away and the other guy is throwing punches that's just cowardly.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I didn't see the last of the game so I can't say conclusively but as a player on the ice from five minutes down you need to be expecting BOS to take a run at you/start a brouhaha-something to gain momentum from going into game two. As well, if you're entagled in a skirmish from later in the game (when it's obvious BOS is going to lose) as a player you need to be prepared to get punched and conduct yourself accordingly. I personally don't like the cheap shots, stupid little scrums, etc but know they're going to be used and people should defend themselves appropriately. Good game and I for one think BOS is going to be outmatched in general-and could care less as long as I bet "properly" haha. Cheers

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

fvk boston faggs
    i got money on tb for the sweep

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

you gotta love hockey.

I missed the days when the players climbed into the stands and beat the shit out of the fans. Ahh those were the days ...

FindTheLock

haha I respect the players in the stands more than I do the guys swinging at the back of players heads on the ice.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Looks like a lot of people ITT need tissues. Its hockey, man up.

Oh, and for the Lightning fans with a 'Holier Than Thou' attitude, remember this?

http://network.yardbarker.com/nhl/ar...olland/4359542

Hint- its an article/video about one of your players being suspended for a cheap shot, just 2 months ago

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6286

its really a pointless thread albeit a cheap shot this stuff has gone on forever in the playoffs. Its just the nature of the game and now we got this soccer fan crying about punches

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

or

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

I don't agree with the sucker punch but guys it's playoff hockey and this is part of the game. Maybe because Some teams have just about all european players that forget to take their tampons out... It's a motivation factor- this has been part of the game since the beginning.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Boston/Philly fans are the worst, by far.

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

It has nothing to do with Boston or Philly fans.... I'm not a fan of either but think back in the late 90's when the Red Wings / Colorado series... These games were incredible and enjoyed watching every game and I'm not a fan of either team.. I didn't know they banned physical play in the playoffs... I beginning to think Grezky has some of these guys in this thread on his payroll..

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

The use of the shoe absolutely makes the BOS beating a classic. It's so bizarre and hilarious. I have to say though that BOS/PHI was a gong-show as far as cheap shots and whatnot. I fully realize it's playoffs but look at SJ/VAN last night, tons of hitting and lots of relatively minor infractions but nothing even close to the BOS/PHI stuff. There's gotta be a limit or it's just a circus act. Cheers