Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

it's going 7.
    2 words....gate receipts!!

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I think VAN's home record is misleading and their fans are actally a distraction to them-thus they play a "simpler" style on the road that isn't designed to impress but to win. NSV has a fair number of injuries and can't really expect the same bounces they got last game. Although the twins are showing themselves to be colossal playoff failures (likely the clutching/slashing that we all know occurs), they have others that are usually chipping in enough. Although a good case can definitely be made for NSV tonight, for me VAN at about -130 or maybe the PL if I really want to stress last sixty seconds...Cheers

canuck
    Update your status
    canuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Tough call although the line move is a positive

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I like the over here. -120 not bad but you know it's going over

KnuckKnasty
    KnuckKnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Nashville's Nick Spaling and Jerred Smithson are in the lineup for game 6. Should add a little to the depth of the team, definitely won't hurt.

Another interesting fact is that VAN has won 9 out of 12 game in Nashville. Does that mean that the Preds are due or VAN will win? i dk.

some important facts to consider for the game
    - kesler has been great lately in this series against the PREDS (5G 4A). he didn't produce against he hawks. definitely a threat to the PREDS.
    - the twins haven't produced (its about time they start before the conference finals).
    - luongo is a head case (in my opinion). he can lose composure at times.
    - mike fisher hasn't produced for the PREDS in this series (1A). he had some good chances in game 5
    - i've seen a trend in games going over towards the end of a series. maybe due to finding the weaknesses in each goaltender, each team wanting it more, traveling makes a goaltender lose composure.

should be an interesting game. definitely going to look further into the bets.

i think VAN will close it out. probably going over.

Andreas
    Andreas's Avatar Become A Pro!

He think VAN's home record is misleading and their fans are actally a distraction to them-thus they play a "simpler" style on the road that isn't designed to impress but to win. NSV has a fair number of injuries and can't really expect the same bounces they got last game. Although the twins are showing themselves to be colossal playoff failures (likely the clutching/slashing that we all know occurs), they have others that are usually chipping in enough.

But I am not shure about that!!!!!!!!!!!!

WylieIce
    WylieIce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1568

I have the Preds to win the series at +400 for 5 units. I'm wondering whether or not I should hedge a little tonight or let it ride and wait until game 7. Thoughts?

bigsmitty

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    He think VAN's home record is misleading and their fans are actally a distraction to them-thus they play a "simpler" style on the road that isn't designed to impress but to win. NSV has a fair number of injuries and can't really expect the same bounces they got last game. Although the twins are showing themselves to be colossal playoff failures (likely the clutching/slashing that we all know occurs), they have others that are usually chipping in enough.

But I am not shure about that!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very strange reply to my logic...I would personally hedge Wylie but of course I realize that diminishes the return. However, I would say at +400 you can still show a reasonable return if you hedge. At any rate, thanks for the updates on Spaling and Smithsson Knucks-even if they are going to be in the lineup (and they are great players for NSV) they must be playing at least at less than full strength. Cheers and good luck.

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

i took van ml @-139

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

5-2 Vancouver

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    5-2 Vancouver
    ok dwight just took a small van -1.5 for +226

KnuckKnasty
    KnuckKnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    5-2 Vancouver
    VAN -1.5
    over 5

let's do it!

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

One more goal by Nash and the over is guaranteed a push!

bigsmitty

Wow-those empty net misses were the epitome of brutal...Good game-pretty much summed up the series in my mind but a 3-1 finish would have suited me just damn fine. Cheers