I totally agree!

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Yep...Red Wings will be done on Sunday.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Betting against the Wings in a must win game is never smart. But backing a team who has choked year after year to close out the series is no guarantee. Remember, if the Wings win this game they head back to Detroit down 3-2 and have the chance to knot it up at 3-3.

Wouldn't bet against the Wings tonight is all i'm saying..

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Betting against the Wings in a must win game is never smart. But backing a team who has choked year after year to close out the series is no guarantee. Remember, if the Wings win this game they head back to Detroit down 3-2 and have the chance to knot it up at 3-3.

Wouldn't bet against the Wings tonight is all i'm saying..
    This. Although i bet on SJ to win, sharks are completely capable of getting shut out in a big game like today. 2 units isn't much of a gamble, and I'm always weary betting against the Wings in the postseason.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post

This. Although i bet on SJ to win, sharks are completely capable of getting shut out in a big game like today. 2 units isn't much of a gamble, and I'm always weary betting against the Wings in the postseason.
    The hardest game to win is the game to wrap up the series. This isn't a joke either, its 100% true. Detroit knows the scenario that their up against and its do or die from here on out. I also say that the Sharks wrap up the series tonight but I wouldn't wager on it because of recent history on the Sharks and the Red Wings. This game has PASS written all over it. If you can avoid wagering this game I highly recommend you do. If the Sharks do go down 1-0 than maybe taking a live bet on them to win where you would get a hell of a lot better value than you're getting now.

Don't bet against the Wings in a do or die situation and TRY to avoid wagering on this game. Its going to be enjoyable to watch without money on it and very stressful to watch if you do have money on it. Good luck with your wagers nonetheless.