tripp
    tripp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vancouver -120 over Nashville is a good bet

I really like this Nashville team and they more than any other team in the league IMO are greater than the sum of their parts, but Vancouver is your soon-to-be 2011 stanley cup champions, and they have completely dominated this series so far. Pekke Rinne has played like the absolute stud goaltender that he is, but Nashville is playing every game depending on him to absolutely shine and hoping they can steal a low scoring affair by capatilizing on the few good scoring opportunities they create. So far it has actually worked out very well I'd as, as the series has been comprised of three one-goal games, with two of them needing OT to settle the deadlock. My point here is just that I will take the team creating double the amount of good scoring chances and pushing the play over the team hanging back hoping for a couple breaks to go their way and maybe score on a PP. Eventually the MVP twins will start burying a few goals, and once they get hot, look out, because Vancouver will be beaten by anybody, let alone Nashville.

Wouldn't shock me to see Nashville pull out the home W tonight, but the odds are certainly in your favor playing the Canucks -20 cents.

BOL

tripp
    tripp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nashville kept it tight again, and yet again Pekka Rinne was phenomenal, but Vancouver also dominated yet again and finally started to finish.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Impressive win by VAN. They finally showed they might be ready to take that next step.

Then again, if they lose game 5 they'll put their cup chances into serious question. If this goes 6 or 7 SJ will be waiting to pounce....

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

san jose or canucks wins stanley in my humble opinion.