Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Bruins today

I love the Bruins today and to win this series............... Philly has major defensive problems and goalie issues, Im also liking these games to be fairly high scoring. Bruins will pound the net all game long and once philly gets behind they will have their defenseman start to play more offensive. Looking for a 5-3 Bruins win today, Best of luck FBT

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

you get some bad clams er somethin'?
    best rethink this one before risking real $.
    that is your warning.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

bruins struggled with a mtl team with limited scoring option, the flyers have the most scoring depth and talent ,but one goalie has to play half decent and i think one will

Footballtime

Bruins struggled with Montreal all year, not just in the playoff series, Boston has beaten philly 3 of 4 games this year! Also we owe philly some revenge from last year, and We will get it this year!

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Phi will out score them in a long series I believe. But is Thomas if on his game who knows!
    Last edited by Miser; 04-30-11 at 01:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Footballtime

How about them Bruins boys! Boucher looks sharp again today! LOL LOL

Footballtime

Ding ding, Philly backers come out for the next round would ya????????? Goalie's will kill philly this playoff year!

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Good call! I just played B's over 2.5 and parlay Bruins in regulation and Vancouver in regulation.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

ouch-i think ill listen to you from now on i went to yonka's raceway today and couldnt find the game ANYWHERE...i saw it on the espn crawler and i thought maybe, possibly, if there was a god in heaven the screen was blurry and it was really boston-1, philly-3
    nope, boston kicked ass today. congrats
    there's now 6 more games and you know the flyers will bring everything they can possibly muster to get to the next round-and boston will be doing the same to see that it doesnt happen again. should be a war

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

im thinking the Bruins as well although id like to score once in a while on a power play.

Footballtime

Boys still think philly is the better team????????????? Isnt even cose with the goalies, there is still time to get on the Bruins boys and make some money! I told ya the Bruins are advancing and possibly winning the cup this year Boys!

masachi
    masachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

boston win series 4-1....sorry philly

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28270

without a healthy pronger, philly is toast. amazing saves from thomas last night.

Footballtime

Hopefully you boys have been hitting the bruins and over in this series............ Like i said at the start of series, philly/s goalies are going to kill em.......every game 1st 5 shots for boston have produced 2 goals. This 1 was EZZZZZZZZZZZ boys, hope you have got some of this free money. Hit the bruins again on friday, they want to end this series asap and not give philly a chance to come back. Get on the bruins Boys its EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ