D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Bruins @ Canadiens..

Okay, my original prediction for this series was Bruins in 7 games. So that would mean Montreal takes tonights game and ties up the series for that all exciting game 7 Thursday night in Boston. Both teams have played each other tough each and every single game. They've battled each other for every inch of ice literally and both goalies have had their shaky moments in this series but both have the potential to steal a game for their respected clubs. The way this series has so much intensity in each and every game, it has 7 games written all over it. Montreal will be fired up to tie up the series and the home crowd will light a torch under their asses tonight! As much as I honestly hate the Canadiens I might be rooting for them tonight if I decide to take them.

I'm guessing the books understand that this game is literally a toss up and thats why they've priced it at -104 for both teams. I'm leaning Canadiens ML, let me hear what you guys have to say before I place the wager.

investing4us
    investing4us's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8050

I hate Mtl . I just think Price will steal one tonight, as Mtl has not won at home yet in these playoffs.

Boston will win game 7

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

I picked Montreal in 7...so obviously I have them winning tonight. I feel very confident with the wager.
    Can't wait till the puck drops. BOL

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by mart59a View Post
    I picked Montreal in 7...so obviously I have them winning tonight. I feel very confident with the wager.
    Can't wait till the puck drops. BOL
    I have Boston in 7..but game 7 is a LEGIT coin flip in my opinion. After Montreal jumped out to that 2-0 series lead I thought the Bruins were toast. When they managed to steal both in Montreal, I just had this feeling it was going the distance. Yes, the Bruins have more than a good enough chance to win tonight and thats why the odds are what they are. But if you actually watched each and every single game of this series, you can see why I'm saying its going the distance.

Good luck to us tonight

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

I got 2 units on Habs and 3.5 units on Canucks. BOL tonight. I really need some winners, on a 3 game skid. So far this month in NHL I'm 12-9 +8.66 units.
    Last edited by crjohnson32; 04-26-11 at 11:22 AM.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    I got 2 units on Habs and 3.5 units on Canucks. BOL tonight. I really need some winners, on a 3 game skid. So far this month in NHL I'm 12-9 +8.66 units.
    At least you've been making money this post-season! I got buried last week when I had the Kings ML (blew 4-0 lead), Rangers ML (blew 3-0 lead) and Ducks ML (blew 2-1 with 40 secs left)..won a nice chunk of change on the Sharks last night thankfully. I love hockey I understand it and everything, but it looks like I'm going to need some input from others on SBR to make money betting this post-season, at least I'm honest!

I'm leaning Montreal ML as well haven't pulled the trigger on it yet just watching the line movement for a little longer.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    At least you've been making money this post-season! I got buried last week when I had the Kings ML (blew 4-0 lead), Rangers ML (blew 3-0 lead) and Ducks ML (blew 2-1 with 40 secs left)..won a nice chunk of change on the Sharks last night thankfully. I love hockey I understand it and everything, but it looks like I'm going to need some input from others on SBR to make money betting this post-season, at least I'm honest!

I'm leaning Montreal ML as well haven't pulled the trigger on it yet just watching the line movement for a little longer.
    I hear you, the last 3 days I'm 1-4 overall, -5.82 units.

lilb999
    lilb999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Price has been not good at home...He better shape up.

D3 Mighty Ducks

I hear you, the last 3 days I'm 1-4 overall, -5.82 units.
    Hopefully the Canadiens get it done for the both of us tonight, good luck buddy!

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear everyone on Mtl , but the B's dont want to play Mtl one more game than they have to , believe im from Boston and after last year the B's want to close it out tonight. TT can stand on his head as well and is the better goalie. No bias speaking here i like the B's +1

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by St8Ca$homie View Post
    I hear everyone on Mtl , but the B's dont want to play Mtl one more game than they have to , believe im from Boston and after last year the B's want to close it out tonight. TT can stand on his head as well and is the better goalie. No bias speaking here i like the B's +1
    Well obviously the Bruins don't want to go back home for a 7th game in which didn't work out well for them last year. Boston would like nothing more than to wrap up the series tonight and get ready for the second round. If you want to bring up last years playoffs than you cannot ignore the fact that the Canadiens were able to force a 7th game against the Caps and Pens last year which they ended up winning both. Montreal is a very strong playoff team and are really tough to eliminate. They will not go out without a fight tonight and that 4th win in the series is always the toughest to get.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by St8Ca$homie View Post
    I hear everyone on Mtl , but the B's dont want to play Mtl one more game than they have to , believe im from Boston and after last year the B's want to close it out tonight.
    Dammit, I capped this game based on Boston wanting to play a game 7

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Dammit, I capped this game based on Boston wanting to play a game 7
    Relevant Boston facts are good on two days rest and good on the road. I was leaning Mtl, but on Boston now, Thomas in the Zone.

Only problem could be NHL probably wants a game 7 and the Habs are going to try to raise their flop game to another level for this one. Funny that Pachoretty called out Marchand for his nose when they are the dishonest cheaters with the cry babies in the stands. http://www.montrealgazette.com/sport...051/story.html
    Last edited by odog11; 04-26-11 at 12:44 PM.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Locked in Montreal ML -105, feel that its a fair price and have a feeling it might close around the -108 -110 range.

Best of luck to everyone with a wager on this game especially to my newest bud crjohnson32 since we're both on the Canadiens tonight

crjohnson32

right on, I got in at -106 earlier, saw the line go from -104, to -105, to -106 within 1 min and panicked.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

remember the habs came back twice last year vs pens and caps.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    pens and caps were both cake eaters

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Yes, I do remember. The Habs were down 3-1 to the Caps, battled back to force a game 7, went on and won that series. Same thing with the Pens. Habs were down 3-2 and won game 6 at the Bell Center, forced the series to go the distance, won game 7 in Pittsburgh. Thats the most recent playoff history for the Habs.

What do we know about the Bruins recent playoff history? Well, they won 3 straight against the Flyers last year (Bruins also won 3 straight against Habs this year) but couldn't get that all important 4th win.

Following recent playoff history when I decided to pull the trigger on the Habs ML.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Yes, I do remember. The Habs were down 3-1 to the Caps, battled back to force a game 7, went on and won that series. Same thing with the Pens. Habs were down 3-2 and won game 6 at the Bell Center, forced the series to go the distance, won game 7 in Pittsburgh. Thats the most recent playoff history for the Habs. What do we know about the Bruins recent playoff history? Well, they won 3 straight against the Flyers last year (Bruins also won 3 straight against Habs this year) but couldn't get that all important 4th win. Following recent playoff history when I decided to pull the trigger on the Habs ML.
    Yes, but Bruins in a totally different spot here, Rask was starting to fade, injuries were piling up and Philly was getting stronger with Pronger coming back. I was worried as soon as they lost game 4 last year.

Now, Thomas is very hot and has had two days off. Wasn't it some insane goaltending that got Mtl through those series? I don't see them having the edge now and they are going to need some power play goals tonight, I am hoping the refs swallow the whistle.