Thanks

pgall08
    Update your status
    pgall08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Flyers win, high scoring. Sabres win, low scoring. I lean flyers win

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was my logic when I bet the over in the game that was a 1-0 Final last week. LOL

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Jakesteen View Post
    That was my logic when I bet the over in the game that was a 1-0 Final last week. LOL
    So, bet the under. Buffalo going to try to keep it close and low scoring, may not get them the W, but I think this one is under.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Theres a reason why the Over is at +115. I agree that the Flyers will need to score goals to win tonights game. Also, the Sabres are without Pominville and Connolly, two important players for the Sabres. They might get Derek Roy back tonight but he hasn't played in months so he won't be that effective at all. Ruff will have to juggle the lines around for tonights game with some guys in and out of the lineup which isn't the greatest of things to be doing before a game 7.

I think the Sabres are in trouble and so is my series bet on them

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

It all comes down to Miller trying to steal another game in this series. I just think the Buffalo injuries are going to finally catch up with them tonight.. It was a great series and the Flyers move on to the next round...

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by KACK View Post
    It all comes down to Miller trying to steal another game in this series. I just think the Buffalo injuries are going to finally catch up with them tonight.. It was a great series and the Flyers move on to the next round...
    I have to agree with you. Their injuries will catch up to them and they blew their chance on Sunday to wrap it up.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

And they've decided who's in net for PHI? Are they giving the hot dog guy a chance now or still figuring what the hell, I guess Boucher is better than a pylon?

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    And they've decided who's in net for PHI? Are they giving the hot dog guy a chance now or still figuring what the hell, I guess Boucher is better than a pylon?
    Boucher is playing, he had one really bad period but numbers-wise he has actually been better than Miller.

Buffalo without Pomminville, Connolly and Roy = Done