statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Wow, the Penguins are fukking pathetic

okay, so you lost your two best players, who are also easily 2 of the top 10 in the NHL, but come the fukk on

1 for 30 on the Powerplay?

Giving up 12 goals on 44 shots?

Think losing game 7 would be better than getting fukkin embarrassed in round 2

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I only saw minimal amounts of tonight's game but thought the action seemed even, just TB capitalized. I took PIT and LAK in an underdog parlay tonight and figured PIT would be good for a rebound road win. I guess VAN can take some solace in the predicament PIT now finds themselves in, although much less dramatic with the goalie issues. Disappointing but maybe TB is finally close to realizing the potential they have on paper? Cheers

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28270

hope they loose game 7 too. don't want to see matt cooke play this year.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Pens could have easily won today, if you watched the game...it came down to the bounces. The two teams played entirely even.

As for Pens being pathetic, maybe i am a Pens homer, but Sid/Geno are two of the 3ish best players in the NHL. Two 100 point scorers. Take 200 points off of any team, and see how they do.

TB probably would be the worst team in the east without St.Louis and Stamkos.

Anyways, I still think the Pens take this at home. Fleury has been great in big games in the playoffs...i think the public will be on the Lightning, but pens come out strong and do great. Pens have been really good in big playoff games lately, and the only real way i see the lightning winning is if Roloson pulls a Game 7 Halak performance from last year...which is unlikely.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    2 of the top 10 in the NHL, but come the fukk on
    More like 2 of the top 3.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy don't know much about hockey

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

TB will win this series.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

penguins head coach is 0-8 or something at home in playoff games when the series is on the line

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only a matter of time before the dump and chase system Blassy implemented after losing GIO and Sid would wear on these guys. They are not built for this play. He only resorted to it because of what he had to work with. They are not used to grinding the corners and after 3-4 months of it, they are completely worn out. TB will win.

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

They overachieved all year without there best players. Both players are top 5 players in the league... Flip a coin on game 7 winner

pepper60000
    pepper60000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow that is pathetic. Pens are terrible

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

Never liked this team and barely bet on them. Lost 2 units on this game. They treat me exactly as the Fakers in NBA. I hardly ever take them, but whenever I do, they seem to lose As if Champs always choked whenever given decent, bettable odds.

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

2 of the 4 goals there was a pens players sprawled out on the ice basically interfering with fleury. They were so sloppy in front of their own net. Anyone who's played hockey before knows you play the body in front of your own net, not the puck.

It was an ugly game to watch if you had money on the pens like I did. You just can't account for NHL players forgetting basics fundamentals when capping these games.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    okay, so you lost your two best players, who are also easily 2 of the top 10 in the NHL, but come the fukk on

1 for 30 on the Powerplay?

Giving up 12 goals on 44 shots?

Think losing game 7 would be better than getting fukkin embarrassed in round 2
    Ugh, Tampa is pathetic for even losing 3 games to all these 3rd/4th liners.

Pens won't be embarrassed in any round.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

I am a Pens fan. I was 12 years old when they drafted Mario, the man who saved hockey in Pittsburgh 3 times.

And none of the players and coaches are going to use losing crosby and malkin as an excuse.

I'm just sick of watching Paul Martin not play. In front of the net he doesn't play the puck or the man. At least Engelland would be putting guys on their asses...

About as sick of that as I am watching no one take the body on St Louis. He is a player, he is on the ice, it is the playoffs, fukkin hit him...

The call on Letang was terrible. And the goal was scored a few seconds after the penalty ended, so it wasn't a PP goal. But the refs gave the Pens a make-up call. You have to win the special teams battle in the playoffs, or you are fukked....1 for 30 is not going to cut it...you know what qualifies as a successful Pens' PP now? One where they register a shot on goal...

The Kovalev trade now looks like nothing more than desperation.

I hate the Flyers, they still have no goaltending, but they will sweep TB

I hate the Capitals, they still have no goaltending or toughness, but they will sweep TB...

Does anyone seriously think that the Lightning can give up 35+ shots and 5 PPs per game to either of those teams and not get fukkin destroyed?

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Fukk you suck Pittsburgh

but at least you made me money

Pending4/27/11 8:05pm Reduced Hockey 23 Tampa Bay Lightning +108* vs Pittsburgh Penguins

2 things

1. What happens if the Pens had Sid and Geno

2. What happens when Caps do have a full squad

uh-oh