bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Quote Originally Posted by FlashinLeather View Post
    This game will define Lou's career, if he loses again to the Hawks (esp after being up 3-0) I don't think it will ever be forgotten.
    Definitely more than Luongo on stage Tuesday-this is a franchise moment. If they lose again to the Hawks I think AV has to go, maybe others (rightly or wrongly fans will be seriously demanding blood). Just out of curiosity, AV has no obligation to play Lou just because he stated he would does he? I mean, you list your official starting lineup at the start of the game and as I understand it the rest is just talk. Correct me if anyone knows the official rules. Ciao

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think Vancouver gets it done on their home ice. game 7 id rather have luongo than crawford any day.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

not sure i ve seen more pressure in many yrs on a team in the 1st round, after all the surprise early round exits over the yrs and now they blow a 3-0, they have pressure, pianos, concrete, you name it, wow should be interesting to see how they react?

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

as a canucks fan, its hard for me to bet against them. normally i stay out of games rather than bet against my team but the value here is on the hawks and if hawks win, i make some cash and if canucks win im still happy!
    heres hoping for a good hockey game tomorrow!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

A little promo video to help pump up the Canucks fans. Kind of ridiculous that they're talking about momentum and the Canucks in the same sentence right now, but its a solid video... The whole city is very tense right now...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

too much hype and no result

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    too much hype and no result
    What do you mean?

CanuckG

Canucks are always hyped by the media as Cup Favourites ...especially past 3 seasons. Past 40 ******* years this team has been a failure, why is it going to change now? I'm not getting my hopes up. Up 3-1 on the Wild and we choke that one away and we would of played the Anaheim Mighty Ducks which we would of beat. Up 2-0 on the Red Wings in 02, winning both on the road...I'm in attendance for Game 3 and Bertuzzi misses a penalty shot which would of been crucial and Cloutier lets in a goal where Lidstrom was not even near the blue line. Canucks always find a way to choke.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Canucks are always hyped by the media as Cup Favourites ...especially past 3 seasons. Past 40 ******* years this team has been a failure, why is it going to change now? I'm not getting my hopes up. Up 3-1 on the Wild and we choke that one away and we would of played the Anaheim Mighty Ducks which we would of beat. Up 2-0 on the Red Wings in 02, winning both on the road...I'm in attendance for Game 3 and Bertuzzi misses a penalty shot which would of been crucial and Cloutier lets in a goal where Lidstrom was not even near the blue line. Canucks always find a way to choke.
    So you think this is a good bet?

CanuckG

It's tough to say. Honestly, my gut says they end up winning...but it's hard to bet on this game since I'm a fan and really just want them to win. I'm playing 1st Period Over 1.5 though...that has been money lately and with Luongo in net he's due to let in some quick softies.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

What about Bruins and under? I like both of those as well.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

It's tough to say. Honestly, my gut says they end up winning...but it's hard to bet on this game since I'm a fan and really just want them to win. I'm playing 1st Period Over 1.5 though...that has been money lately and with Luongo in net he's due to let in some quick softies.
    Thanks for the insight.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Canucks roll tomorrow and it might get ugly.

CanuckG

I personally like Montreal tomorrow. Under is always solid when Montreal plays.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Like Vanc as well. Luongo will step it up and shut down the champs. 4-2 Canucks.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Good luck guy only way i'd play the blackhawks is if theres rlm. No play as of now.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't put money on or against the Canucks in this game. Instead I'm making an SBR point bet to win 1000 points on the Blackhawks ML in case the game doesn't go so well tomorrow. Small consolation...

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

momentum is on the hawks, i think they take this one!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

hawks sure got things going now , gl man

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Like Vanc...however don't like the 3 losses in a row..not a good trend..priob small play Vanc

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Vancouver is the value...series price was much higher

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

As a Blackhawk fan I obviously want real bad for them to pull this off. Canucks were the better team all season and it will be extremely difficult for Hawks to pull this off in Vancouver. It's different to win a game 7 on the road if the series had gone back and forth every game, but either of these teams winning 4 straight against the other would seem to be a very high mathmatical improbability. I will be pulling hard for the Hawks and I sure hope I'm wrong but I think it will be really hard to pull it off.

jeter12171
    yankees
    jeter12171's Avatar Become A Pro!

no chance

no shot save your cash

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    As a Blackhawk fan I obviously want real bad for them to pull this off. Canucks were the better team all season and it will be extremely difficult for Hawks to pull this off in Vancouver. It's different to win a game 7 on the road if the series had gone back and forth every game, but either of these teams winning 4 straight against the other would seem to be a very high mathematical improbability. I will be pulling hard for the Hawks and I sure hope I'm wrong but I think it will be really hard to pull it off.
    Pressure is all on Vancouver and if Chicago scores first going to be even bigger. Chicago has shown they can shut them down and Cannucks will be one mistake/soft goal away from playing in a morgue, there goes your home ice advantage. Value is on Chicago IMO. Less value if Schneider is in net.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I'll throw some on the dog here. I don't see the Hawks slowing down tonight. GL

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Just an interesting stat here.
    A team coming back from 3-0 down in the best of 7 to tie it at 3-3 has only happened 6 times in the history of the NHL. Of those 6 times the team coming from behind has won 3 out of 6 times. This .500 winning percentage doesn't give an edge for you NoCo, but it does tell you where the value lies.

In my opinion the NHL playoffs is as much about the goaltender as the team in front of him. Luongo is rattled and playing poorly. This has been noticed by the players and the coaches and was exhibited in Luongo sitting in favor of Schneider (are you serious?) in game 6. This to me is the most telling sign of major panic in the ranks in Vancouver.
    If you are one to gamble laying -165 in a team that has lost 3 games in a row, has been completely outplayed in games 4 and 5, is now complaining about "unfair officiating" because they lost game 6, are wondering if the Sedin twins will show up and has a goaltender that has lost his head, be my guest. Vancouver is fragile and is ripe for the picking. It doesn't help that the opposing team is the defending Stanley cup champions and have Kane and Toews ready to murder in the high pressure situations.

I know you enjoy betting basketball and I see something similar happening in the Spurs/Grizz series. Most people see the #1 seed and say damn they have to be good. In the Spurs case most people don't realize Tim Duncan is very close to retirement and the team is not equipped to handle any interior presence (which you know is death in the NBA). Vancouver holds that same #1 title and although is not suffering from aging stars, is suffering from lack of any "winners". Regular season wins do not translate into playoff success. I think this is the case in the NHL more than any other North American sport. I can refer to the "Presidents Trophy Curse" as reference. Vancouver has a terrible track record in the playoffs and until they can breakthrough, take the better and underrated side.

Chicago is the play tonight especially at +150.

On a side note, take a look at Boston and Buffalo, you may like what you see.
    Cheers

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do you wait until now to bet chicago & actually think oddsmakers gonna give you value

there ain't been value with chicago all year

LET"S USE COMMON SENSE, PEOPLE

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    i think Vancouver gets it done on their home ice. game 7 id rather have luongo than crawford any day.
    He couldn't outplay Niemi last year.

Chicago -1.5 +385

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

The best bets out there are the under in every single game tonight. At worse I see you going 2-1.

Also for all those Nuck's bettors out there- BET THE UNDER, Bobby Lou is 0-7 when he allows more than 4 goals against the Hawks. If Vancouver wins this game they keep it low scoring. They will not win a 5-4 type of game regardless of the fact they have more depth than the Hawks.

Wreckloose
    Wreckloose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17272

I don't even want to play this thinking about how sick one of these fanbases is going to be.

bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

Quote Originally Posted by mike-dub View Post
    as a canucks fan, its hard for me to bet against them. normally i stay out of games rather than bet against my team but the value here is on the hawks and if hawks win, i make some cash and if canucks win im still happy!
    heres hoping for a good hockey game tomorrow!
    That's my strategy too....unfortunately I think I'm going to win my bet

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Go hawks! RAWWWWR RAAAAAAAWR

go hawks!

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

jimon jimon hawks! do the city of the chi proud. i got ur back in my bet

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!