moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

yea, typically always go with an accumulator instead of betting the set odds...go blackhawks!

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You cheated yourself. Fair value was about +2700 and +1200 respectively. Usually better just to play ML's in this type of situation.
    Agreed...if you have the discipline and the guts , you should just parlay the games yourself, you get much better value

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    Did anybody bother to look at what the odds were on the blackhawks to win the series was at when they were down 0-3.. would be a tremendous hedging opportunity Tuesday night for the fortunate few who took a stab would be guaranteed a profit before puck hit the ice I am quite sure
    I had 2k on the Canucks at the start of the series. I was pretty happy after the first 3 games. Thank god I hedged when it was 3-2. Now I'm looking at a $500 win if the Canucks win game 7 and a -$250 loss if the Hawks win it. I also threw $20 down when it was 3-1 at +1200 odds Trust me this was hard to do as a Canucks fan but I am happy as fcuk I did this now

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post

Game 7 is going to be intense. They are in such disaray its comical. The goal tending situation exudes zero confidence.

Im not a believer of two goaltenders. Luongo is gonna start and get wrecked.....I hope lol

Canooks are running around like a Chinese Fire Drill...........

First 12